530 M-sports vs 730Li

GerBaey

Dear all,

Caught in 2 minds.

Option 1 - Brand new G30 530 M-Sports from PML
Option 2 - 10 mths old F12 730 Li from PPSL

Personally prefer 530 as I am not really into big car. Add on the M-sports it simply looks great. However with 3 children cannot deny that the 730Li does provide a lot of additional room.

Both of high spec.

Difference in cost 20k. Current ride F10 528 M-sports.

In terms of warranty, both offer 5 years. For 730Li it starts from date of registration which basically means 4 years 2 mths left.

Which will you choose?

G30........

*** unless you got Ahmad driving you for 7ser
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Dear all,

Caught in 2 minds.

Option 1 - Brand new G30 530 M-Sports from PML
Option 2 - 10 mths old F12 730 Li from PPSL

Personally prefer 530 as I am not really into big car. Add on the M-sports it simply looks great. However with 3 children cannot deny that the 730Li does provide a lot of additional room.

Both of high spec.

Difference in cost 20k. Current ride F10 528 M-sports.

In terms of warranty, both offer 5 years. For 730Li it starts from date of registration which basically means 4 years 2 mths left.

Which will you choose?

Sounds like your heart is with G30.
Any constraints on parking the big G12?

Heart was with G30 and very sad not able to be part of the G30 family. Out voted by family. Gone with G12. Ride collected on last sat. So far so good. But some carpark do make my heart skip a little. Trying to get use to it. Thank you all for your input.

Tested both G30 and G11 and IMO, I felt the G11 handled equally well as the G30 even though it is a bigger car. Guess the carbon core built does help with the weight. Agree that with the G12, whilst the extra length makes the legroom space really comfortable, there are a few car parks in Singapore that you might want to take note and not venture in!

Heart was with G30 and very sad not able to be part of the G30 family. Out voted by family. Gone with G12. Ride collected on last sat. So far so good. But some carpark do make my heart skip a little. Trying to get use to it. Thank you all for your input.

Have driven a g12 on loan from PML. The only thing I’m not completely sold is the engine. Doesn’t have to songness from engine note but delivers quite a punch from a 4cyl.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back