535i Touring

illogic2k

Hi Guys ... out of curiosity are there any 535i touring owners here?

Saw a couple on the road and they look quite good too.

Re: 535i Touring

no matter how owners zhng this model, the ultimate goal of pasting ///M5 badge should be avoided since ///M5 touring DOES NOT exist.....

badge whores beware.....

ha ha ha totally agree...but i think it will appeal more for those who have individuality when modding and of course the xtra boot space. it cannot be an //M but it can definitely look as good.....

the next type of cars besides Mercedes, which look ah pek..are wagons.

I never say kenntona is an ah pek

wargon lost wheel... you are warned...

MW said:
the next type of cars besides Mercedes, which look ah pek..are wagons.

I never say kenntona is an ah pek

You are so shallow. If the wagon is conti, it will be known as AVANT or ESTATE.

Last edited by a moderator:

merc speak... T-modell

recent times... shooting brake

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonmaxima;980694 said:
no matter how owners zhng this model, the ultimate goal of pasting ///M5 badge should be avoided since ///M5 touring DOES NOT exist.....

badge whores beware.....
Then paste Alpina badge lor (if they know what is Alpina).

Alpina not so easy to fake ok
You must know if the model exist before faking
If you see A3 or B8 with alpina badge, how will you respond ?

Jason8822;980754 said:
Alpina not so easy to fake ok
You must know if the model exist before faking
If you see A3 or B8 with alpina badge, how will you respond ?
Juz an alpina badge lor. Nobody will know whether real or not. Only fan boy knows.

Today just met a friend with alpina kitted X5 ... the start up exhaust note is simply glorious

Jason8822;980761 said:
Today just met a friend with alpina kitted X5 ... the start up exhaust note is simply glorious
Alpina got X5??

I think new Alpina cars comes with Akra.

That's why i say not Alpina X5 but kitted with mix and match Alpina parts on this X5 4.4 , previous gen model, not sure what model code

I hope when I stick Aplina on my boot, I dun see davidtch.

Anyone else asks me I will say special indent and Alpina is better than M cars cos rare. Tell them they also dunno

Hi all

First time BMW owner, gonna be picking up my used touring probably at the end of the week. During the test drive, noticed that the exhaust is really quiet so therefore am looking to change to aftermarket LTA approved exhaust.

Deciding between the M Performance exhaust or the Eisenmann exhaust, and from YouTube, both sounded similar. Was hoping if any of you guys have either fitted to your cars and I could drop by to have a listen to it before committing on which brand to go for?

I am willing to drive to wherever you are just to have a listen. Would prefer to have the brand that have a nice growl and at the same time slightly brassy note.

Thank you all!

Dun think you can really hear the diff from youtube cos of the quality of the equipment used for recording and playing the sound.
Best is to hear from any friends or any ppl here willing to give you a ride in their car.

Yeah, that's what I thought so too, that's why requesting if there is a possibility of hearing it in person.

Anybody willing to lend a hand? Still deciding between the two exhausts. Looks wise definitely quad is better, but since I hear more than seeing the exhaust, sound will be piority for me. Any one can advice on the sound difference between them and the loudest between them while still within LTA friendly?

Many thanks!

Big thanks to a F10 535 owner I met at swc last thursday afternoon, who let me have a listen to how the eisenmann sound like. Din managed to catch his name and if he is in this forum as well.

Now is to stalk out one with a supersprint and m performance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88network
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back