5th May Sentosa anyone again?! Sign up only

morphisis

Hi everyone, its me again~~

Depends on turn out and be down on that little sunny island on this day..
Anyone interested, kindly add in your name and contact me ok?

meeting point: Straight at Siloso Beach (Beach Carpark, the one sheltered and cashcard parking)
venue: Bikini Bar.
time: 7pm-late(on Fri)
date: 5th May 2006
cover: $2 per pax into Sentosa($2 for car), parking (650 covered in Beach carpark) cashcard parking at $1 per entry
expenditure: bottled Carlsberg Green Label going for 1 for 1 at $13, red wine at $50 (if i am not wrong, Orh Lu Lu told me)

There should be ample parking even for 70+ or 80+ cars.. HAHAHA

Kindly sms or call me at 91050003 and let me know if you are going...My MSN addy is: [email protected]...

Let me know if you are bring your spouse, girlfriends, boyfriends, families, pets, anything that adds to headcount. Thanks..

Regards,
Alvin.

1. morphisis :rolleyes:

Hope those that turn up on last Fri's outing comes... really had lots of fun.... try to make it more this time...

Re: 5th May Sentosa anyone again?! Sign up only

What's with you always having it on a friday when you know your darling sister me clubs on friday!!!! I'll try to make it this time round yeah... =)

Bro, forget Bikini Bar on a Friday nite lah. I was so bored that nite. Like a ghost town.

Who's gonna bring bikini to work and change and head there after work on a Friday?

mayb he will do dat for us.....

Haze?? Cheryl??

haha.... good to see you join the forum....

Kenn, i also thinking of forgetting Friday nite? den you guys want an afternoon tanning and drinking? i dont mind Sat.... Sat is fine with you guys? afternoon? DOH!! Sat is polling day.... shit shit...

morphisis said:
Haze?? Cheryl??

haha.... good to see you join the forum....

Kenn, i also thinking of forgetting Friday nite? den you guys want an afternoon tanning and drinking? i dont mind Sat.... Sat is fine with you guys? afternoon? DOH!! Sat is polling day.... shit shit...

which haze and which cheryl???? hmmmmmmmm......

Most of the OL will go to pubs jus to chill out IMMEDIATELY after work...so i think Ken is right. bikini bar will be a ghost town.....

Haze said:
What's with you always having it on a friday when you know your darling sister me clubs on friday!!!! I'll try to make it this time round yeah... =)

Darling sister? hahahahaha......

haha... louis, think you know who she is rite? she was at the meet up with me... hahahahha

one was my gf la!! aiyo.... erm.... how to explain??

eh wait!! meet up only one went with me.... my gf only joined me at the dinner meet....

nevermind, just take both as my gf lor... wahahahahahahha

morphisis said:
one was my gf la!! aiyo.... erm.... how to explain??

eh wait!! meet up only one went with me.... my gf only joined me at the dinner meet....

nevermind, just take both as my gf lor... wahahahahahahha
wah later someone go tell your gf, then she will pull your ears until they come off! haha

kelvin, she wont de... haha...

she abang with cheryl... so no prob... anyway, any one who will powtoh me... is YOU!!!

hahaha.... can someone agree with me on a Sat or Sun tanning session?

morphisis said:
kelvin, she wont de... haha...

she abang with cheryl... so no prob... anyway, any one who will powtoh me... is YOU!!!

hahaha.... can someone agree with me on a Sat or Sun tanning session?

Sat preferred. Sunday I will be tanning in India...

another so free one... DK!!!

haha... Sat is polling day... i have to go vote....

i dun mind la... you guys agree on Sat, den i change the date..... how? everyone? tanning and drinking and bio'ing?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back