6.9s for My Humble 523i

Re: 6.9s for My Humble 523i

diablo_728;324357 said:
I wonder if the 530 does sub 5s with the same mods.Very impressive indeed.

no chance in hell to do sub 5. unless u drop in a charger. my 530 (M54) had a gruppe M, dms tuned, decat, sports header exos...70km left of fuel....2 persons in car. 6.3sec. kicked out that guy, still 6.3sec.

to achieve sub 5...i needed to throw out the rear seats...the front passenger seat...put on 13 inche wheels...n may be throw myself out. put a brick on the accelerator.

my car got BMC intake... decat... MAN's exhaust..

my engine smaller... my rims heavier... my tires wider...and im very fat

ai race mai?

c u later..i go ride my bicycle....so that i dun get as fat as u. can exercise my face too when i cycle fast. tone up my facial muscles...so that i wun win qian bian title.

well if 523 can cut abt 2 sec by just ECU tuning and air intake i am sure its going to be possible, just need the right driver with the right conditions i guess :)

diablo_728;324453 said:
well if 523 can cut abt 2 sec by just ECU tuning and air intake i am sure its going to be possible, just need the right driver with the right conditions i guess :)

And going downhill too ...

Sorry if my words are blunt. It is hard for me to believe that with such simple mod on a NA engine, the 0-100kmh time can be reduced by 2+ seconds. Sorry, but I cannot believe it until I see everything with my own eyes.

like that charger for wat? do ecu tuning can cut down 2 seconds... u change lightweight rims and tires.. and take out spare seat cut down another 2... like that no need buy m5 liao

+1 ...yup no way a reflash for a 190hp 523i engine can cut 2secs.. reflash prob adds 10-15hp, and thats at crank.

2 secs is a long time.
u need to add 200 more horses to get a sub 6s timing for a heavy car like the 5ser.

we need a youtube video with timecode...come shoot one and show us!

Terry;324588 said:
like that charger for wat? do ecu tuning can cut down 2 seconds... u change lightweight rims and tires.. and take out spare seat cut down another 2... like that no need buy m5 liao

originalsin;324511 said:
And going downhill too ...

Sorry if my words are blunt. It is hard for me to believe that with such simple mod on a NA engine, the 0-100kmh time can be reduced by 2+ seconds. Sorry, but I cannot believe it until I see everything with my own eyes.

diablo_728;324453 said:

well i agree . my personal experience is that i used have a E65 730ia FL on paper 258 bhp and torque 300nm does 0-100 abt 7.9s now i drive a E65 740ia on paper 306bhp torque 390nm 0-100 6.9s. weight difference abt 100kg. Everything else equal abt 40bhp and 80nm for 1s improvement. so unless the tuning and the delivery is exceptional the 0-100 should not improve so dramatically. unless of course the original specs are wrong for the 523. just my 2cts. no offense to TS.btw the LCI 523 0-100 is 9.1s. whats the 523 0-100 for prefacelift?

my car 0-100 in 10 secs...urs 6.9....

like what toto say... ai race mai?

i suggest u retake ur timing maybe with the i drive stop watch.... i heard from people who used gtech pro its said that its not exactly accurate

ot: hetraa...saw u last week at depot road.. swee swee...got M mirror liao ah :)

As discussed over the other thread, one owner claim a tuner can rake up 30 pony from an NA engine, now a 170bhp can do 6.9s which is equivalent to my Z4 on paper is an astonishing achievement. I reckon that will be an at least 80bhp increase.

I did PM both owner, so far one reply and one yet to.Anyway let's take it in good stride that both member is sincere to share their new toy. No offence i highly doubt the figure stated is achieveable, if proven wrong, i willing to hold back my sale of Z4 and stop short of looking at more power elsewhere.

Me PMed i assume a local reputable tuner an in hope he can bring me great news, i do hope my Z4 can do sub 5

Terry;324700 said:
ya ya...i not talking to u not hetraa... hahahah

can i come watch the race? i can use my casio watch to time the race n video with my phone? :)

totoseow;324434 said:
no chance in hell to do sub 5. unless u drop in a charger. my 530 (M54) had a gruppe M, dms tuned, decat, sports header exos...70km left of fuel....2 persons in car. 6.3sec. kicked out that guy, still 6.3sec.

to achieve sub 5...i needed to throw out the rear seats...the front passenger seat...put on 13 inche wheels...n may be throw myself out. put a brick on the accelerator.

Yup!! Well said!!

Like that my car will run wat time 0-100 har??? 7secs??

kekekeke

Titanic : 0-100 no fun.....please join us in Sepang for our track day on the 30th May!

'The Great White'

end of day, its prob the G-Tech that is throwing misleading figures.......

i noticed most of the members here are very polite in their postings, if this was another local forum, flame wars would have started long ago...

upz for the BMW SG spirit !

ClemZ;324773 said:
end of day, its prob the G-Tech that is throwing misleading figures.......

i noticed most of the members here are very polite in their postings, if this was another local forum, flame wars would have started long ago...

upz for the BMW SG spirit !

in BMW-SG... we dont flame... we only say : " ai race mai ? " :lol2:

peace to the thread starter...yup..might be the gtech ....bro titanic i think i bought breyton spring from u before :)

Terry;324779 said:
in BMW-SG... we dont flame... we only say : " ai race mai ? " :lol2:

peace to the thread starter...yup..might be the gtech ....bro titanic i think i bought breyton spring from u before :)

Ok, Terry....ai race mai???

'The Great White'

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubprof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back