• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

6 series a plenty

kuvesh

i've seen quite few a 6 series on sale at around $200k on sgcarmart. Most are around 3 years old and 645 models.

Any reason why so many on sale?

What do you guys think about these cars at these prices?

Re: 6 series a plenty

the running costs for the 645 are v high....

plus its kinda frustrating for me to drive such a high powered car in traffic jams...

with the 645, it's perfect for cruising the autobahn not being stuck in sillypore jams :(

3 yrs liao... no more warranty... people kiasu...

change to something new coz they sian liao....

I think one of the reason is the launch of the 6 series facelift as well. There are also plenty of 630 for sale, I will choose this over the 645. As stated by the rest, makes more sense in Sg roads.

my friend bought a 6mths old 630i at $238K, mileage 1800km, 100% stock. - For your reference.

Hahahahaha...some people change cars like changing underwear. To each his/her own. No issues driving 650i in Sg traffic. Don't see how it's different to driving a 630i in the same traffic condition. Besides, the soundtrack that comes with a 650i/645ci is a good enough reason to own one.

One thing for sure, the 6er depreciates faster than Paris Hilton dropping her top.

i think 630 and 645/650 cannot be compared... the V8 sound itself.. worth extra 200k... hahahhaa

ACS6, I am coming more from $$ point of view, if I can afford to, I will also get a 645/650. :) Usage also play an important part, so for me, whereby >50% is stucked in a jam anyway, 630i is more than sufficicent.

suddenly i feel i should have went sgmart first before paying the deposit.... hiahz... any advice?

Hoks, no worries dude, just my 2cents.

Traffic jams, the more the reason to own a 645ci/650i....the rumble even at low revs will blow the doors off those rice mobiles. Gotta look and sound nice even at low speeds you know? That's real pimpin!

Ok, PML should give me comm if their sales of 650i escalate over the next 3 months.

ACS6;315709 said:
Hoks, no worries dude, just my 2cents.

Traffic jams, the more the reason to own a 645ci/650i....the rumble even at low revs will blow the doors off those rice mobiles. Gotta look and sound nice even at low speeds you know? That's real pimpin!

Ok, PML should give me comm if their sales of 650i escalate over the next 3 months.

any taxi ride for me?abit suar ku on V8:yummie:

i was out for 3hours..spotted more then 12 6series..crazy..its almost everywhere..lol..

but..

all stock:D

ACS6;315533 said:
Hahahahaha...some people change cars like changing underwear. To each his/her own. No issues driving 650i in Sg traffic. Don't see how it's different to driving a 630i in the same traffic condition. Besides, the soundtrack that comes with a 650i/645ci is a good enough reason to own one.

One thing for sure, the 6er depreciates faster than Paris Hilton dropping her top.

Bro, agree with everything that u say.
Except the part bout Paris Hilton... She drops her top AND bottom faster than anything.

U just need a vid camera with night-vision and PARTY time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryHufford
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back