6 series group

I'm looking for this CUP-HOLDER if anyone here is selling. I don't mind USED pc.
See attached. Pls PM me

23B.jpg

There's a few technically question I would like to hear from those current 6-series owners if they could share some lights to some repair works needed on my current ride.

There's a few technically question I would like to hear from those current 6-series owners if they could share some lights to some repair works needed on my current ride.

hello, you are in the WhatsApp group. Enjoy!!

hi i am looking to purchase a re new coe 6 series, any big problems to look out for? and what are the common issues on the 6 series thanks

hi i am looking to purchase a re new coe 6 series, any big problems to look out for? and what are the common issues on the 6 series thanks

6 series Is one of the most reliable model from bmw. Avoid those heavily modded u should be ok. There are many stock looking in the sgcarmart u may want to take a look. Do go for pre-inspect check for a peace of mind. But shits happened when u take over the car. Those shits are usually small issues if u getting those stock car. Like oil or water seepages issues which can be rectified by any outside bmw ws. Wear and tear is a normal too like suspension, seal etc u can’t expect free from detects as most of the 6 series in the market are 5 years or more years old. Do pm your hp if u wish to knows more.

Hello, I just got a 640 last year and am having some issues with the convertible soft top being not able to open. Did anyone encounter a similar issue before? Any reliable workshop to recommend for this issue, please?

Hi 6ser group, I am Admin of G30///SG, a buddy of mine just bought a COE F12, can you PM how to join your whatapp group. thanks.

hello blackbmw, could you kindly pm how to join as well. my contact is 82288677, Sean. thank you

Back