7 series GPS map

Re: 7 series GPS map

You can check with Eng Soon cos some bro in GB section just ordered a updated map takes at least 3 weeks or more.

Anyone got 2008 or later version?

Peterpan;709790 said:
My friend bought a 05 730i, any bros know where to get updated GPS map?

Thanks.

I went to PML and check with them.

The new 2012 map for my E66 will arrive in Jul/Aug and should cost ard 800+. Still considering as the navigation system isn't as user friendly as after-market ones.

Not sure if we can use the same navigation disk on the F-series though.:huhhuh:

Stanleyp;792210 said:
I went to PML and check with them.

The new 2012 map for my E66 will arrive in Jul/Aug and should cost ard 800+. Still considering as the navigation system isn't as user friendly as after-market ones.

Not sure if we can use the same navigation disk on the F-series though.:huhhuh:

If the copied disc can be used, we can pool in to buy a disc and make copies for it. Anyone into this?

Previously some bros here did a group buy but unable to use for E66.if confirm can use, I wil be on for E66.

Jas1;802416 said:
Previously some bros here did a group buy but unable to use for E66.if confirm can use, I wil be on for E66.

Ok of cos we will buy specifically for e66. We can try to make copies out of our current disc and see if it will work.

There are a few E66 owners here who would not mind getting it.can defray the cost.

If we get more than 10 can already.buyer could defray cost of his buy and the rest can have an updated map.
Person keeping original disc definitely helping other bros for E66/65 to a good deal

marksim;802492 said:
Ok of cos we will buy specifically for e66. We can try to make copies out of our current disc and see if it will work.

So far:
1.marksim
2.jas1
3.Robee.
Please update so we can have a list if interested E65/65 owners wanting an updated Gps map

donaldho;773133 said:
Anyone got 2008 or later version?

Hi Guys,
I have 2011 version for BMW E65/66. The F-series would not work as it is using CIC(hardisk) and you would need FSC codes to activate.
The E65/66 uses DVD and no FSC code is required.
You cannot use E90/60 maps as they are in different format.
If anyone is interested, i could make copies and sell at token price for bulk orders.
Please contact me if you're keen.
Cheers

Thank u bro for the offer.how mch will each person needs to pay? Last time a bro collected $50 each.

Jas1;802764 said:
Thank u bro for the offer.how mch will each person needs to pay? Last time a bro collected $50 each.

Hi,
If there are more than 10 copies, $50 should be fine. Else, it would be $100.

tkmloh;802768 said:
Hi,
If there are more than 10 copies, $50 should be fine. Else, it would be $100.

By the way, this GPS map covers singapore/malaysia/thailand.

Ok looks like we have at least 4pax now. Next week i will get them for official quote

Jas1;802739 said:
So far:
1.marksim
2.jas1
3.Robee
4. RedDevils
Please update so we can have a list if interested E65/65 owners wanting an updated Gps map

count me in if it can work.

Originally Posted by Jas1
So far:
1.marksim
2.jas1
3.Robee
4. RedDevils
5. Donaldho

donaldho;803031 said:
Originally Posted by Jas1
So far:
1.marksim
2.jas1
3.Robee
4. RedDevils
5. Donaldho

Hi guys,
2 people contacted me and bought the 2 GPS maps today. I believe Mark Sim is one of them.
I have 5 new GPS discs leftover in my car now.
So, if the rest of you guys still want it, i'll let go the 5 discs at S$400.
Contact me at 96653451.
Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back