7 series GPS map

Re: 7 series GPS map

sotongbroker;1021285 said:
I just got my disc for my 2006 E66. Waited for 2 weeks only. But unable to disc copy and pass to a friend. Unless somebody can advise how to do it?

where did you get it from and how much did it cost. Thks.

tonyteng;1033983 said:
where did you get it from and how much did it cost. Thks.

Sorry, just saw this... Got it from PML, $800+, no choice, I move around quite a bit (client visits etc) more convenient to have it on dashboard.

Any newer maps to share? I know how to copy. But I've only got the 2011 maps, in a CD. 2006 E66 730Li.

Hop Nat;1091333 said:
Any newer maps to share? I know how to copy. But I've only got the 2011 maps, in a CD. 2006 E66 730Li.
Rather than wasting effort & time to continuously update map, juz use WAZE. MCE was available on the day it was opened. In addition, it has traffic info.

Rojo Reventon;1091465 said:
Hi Hop Nat,

Can I get the 2011 map from you for a small fee? I'm still a student :X.

Oh ya?! Wondering what a student is doing in the BMW 7-series forum! :)

David, thanks for informing us about WAZE. Can you tell us how you use it?
Can it be incorporated into the BMW Navigation system?

Excuse the suah koo question, as I'm new to BMW's Navigation. Previously I was using Garmin.
Thanks!
davidtch;1091343 said:
Rather than wasting effort & time to continuously update map, juz use WAZE. MCE was available on the day it was opened. In addition, it has traffic info.

Jim49;1091719 said:
David, thanks for informing us about WAZE. Can you tell us how you use it?
Can it be incorporated into the BMW Navigation system?

Excuse the suah koo question, as I'm new to BMW's Navigation. Previously I was using Garmin.
Thanks!
https://www.waze.com/

Thanks for the link, DAvid. That was where I downloaded the app earlier and installed it in my mobile and iPad.
Can it be incorporated into the BMW's Navigation, such that the map will display on the car's Control Display and can be controlled through the iDrive?
davidtch;1091771 said:

Jim49;1091785 said:
Thanks for the link, DAvid. That was where I downloaded the app earlier and installed it in my mobile and iPad.
Can it be incorporated into the BMW's Navigation, such that the map will display on the car's Control Display and can be controlled through the iDrive?
I think it is possible with BMWconnectedDrive. Check with Max from Elebest how to get BMWconnectedDrive which might requires hardware installation.

sotongbroker;1091607 said:
Oh ya?! Wondering what a student is doing in the BMW 7-series forum! :)
Hey sotongbroker,

If you really have to know, my dad owns the car, and I get to use it occasionally. :)

Rojo Reventon;1092035 said:
Hey sotongbroker,

If you really have to know, my dad owns the car, and I get to use it occasionally. :)

Oh, lucky boy! Anyway, all parents would do that I suppose! I'm encouraging mine to go for driving tests when they turn 18 and I would also not hesitate to let them use my car coz it's long and big (so it's relatively safer than a small fast car, if they behave themselves) and it's and old car (so no heart pain if they scratch it) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back