7 Series Kopi Session this Sunday

Re: 7 Series Kopi Session this Sunday

IEM3333;176125 said:
Hope u guys dun mind a noob dropping by... juz gotten a used 7... lots to learn bout this car... still cant even park straight with this monster...
Please look up our resident mod virus doctor Daniel for shots of mod virus for your 7ser. Once you see his 7ser, you'll never be the same again.

rodders said:
Once you see his 7ser, you'll never be the same again.
Actually once you know him, you'll never be the same again as well.

IEM3333;176125 said:
Hope u guys dun mind a noob dropping by... juz gotten a used 7... lots to learn bout this car... still cant even park straight with this monster...

hi IEM3333, do join us tmr.. Glad to see another E65 joining BMW.sg community.:)

We will be parking our car in the Big open carpark beside Mcdonald.. If u dun see us hanging ard our ride, we shld be at the Mac hving KOPI... Can call me.. 90023133 (orh lulu).. cYa..

IEM3333;176125 said:

Hey, somehow i got a feelin dat u r drivin a black 7 series wif 3333 number plate? full AC kit wif AC exhaust? nice ride...

Yes, I am old. sigh, 25 years old. lower body only.

Cheers

ACSCAB2;176182 said:
Hey, somehow i got a feelin dat u r drivin a black 7 series wif 3333 number plate? full AC kit wif AC exhaust? nice ride...

Cheers

upper body extinct liaoz.

ACSCAB2;176182 said:

Cheers

Yea, actually bought this car for a short term drive... will try to be there this afternoon, if i can run away fr work...

IEM3333;176267 said:
Yea, actually bought this car for a short term drive... will try to be there this afternoon, if i can run away fr work...

Dude,

U missed a good one; I hav never seen so many 7 series at kallang b4...tink all the Mac's customers got a shock. Esp so when Yazooka Towkay Daniel arrives in his OLL 7. Damn cool......

Had a fun time chattin wif all & thx guys n gals foe the time! we shld hav more 7 series meetup man! cool!

Cheers

carcraze;176324 said:
anyone took pictures?

the 7 series owners all v low profile one, nvr take pics cos they scared kenna kidnapped or ppl borrow money from them...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

wa..no pics? so sad leh..our 7 series member's ride all so nicely done up..must share share mah..E60 no pic..now this 1 also no pic..next time i go n take pics ok? haha

nicholastan91;176331 said:
wa..no pics? so sad leh..our 7 series member's ride all so nicely done up..must share share mah..E60 no pic..now this 1 also no pic..next time i go n take pics ok? haha

yah, next time u better come and help them take pics...:nehnehhh:

quiksilver;176328 said:
the 7 series owners all v low profile one, nvr take pics cos they scared kenna kidnapped or ppl borrow money from them...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Bro, I cannot speak for the rest but I shy to take pics of my ride la; the rest of the 7ers are so nice. Esp like the one wif the 22" blink blink rims....Chio to max. Owner veri nice too....

n lagi more surprised to see female 7ers drivers....lawyer some more. Thx Jasmine for gracin tis meetup. Hope u dont mind me promotin u as our in-house legal consultant since Ah Lek is retired.

OLL as usual stare at her the whole pm. I hate OLL.

Cheers

ACSCAB2;176337 said:
Bro, I cannot speak for the rest but I shy to take pics of my ride la; the rest of the 7ers are so nice. Esp like the one wif the 22" blink blink rims....Chio to max. Owner veri nice too....

n lagi more surprised to see female 7ers drivers....lawyer some more. Thx Jasmine for gracin tis meetup. Hope u dont mind me promotin u as our in-house legal consultant since Ah Lek is retired.

Cheers

i saw WH beo-ing Nicole and Apple as well...hmmm...suspect he took some pics of them with his camera phone...must ask him to share...:woowooo:

sorry ah OLL..

ah gay ivan knows what happened. lazy to explain.. :(

great weather, great turn up! Din expect there are actually quite a number of 7 series owner already a members of this forum just that too shy to post.. :)

Nice meeting Jasmine, John, Brandon, Jasper, Nicole ,Seetoh and 1 more cant remember his name. Thanks to Ivan for his Kopi Treat!! Ivan promise a dinner treat soon.. Kum sia IVAN.. Saify love u.

Photoshoot for us Coming up real soon!! Stay tune!!

ACSCAB2;176337 said:

Cheers

She said Andy lau looks like me.. Jasmine if u r watching, tell Ivan i hate him too.

Nice meet up yesterday. Macs was so full. Even the kids at the birthday party were wondering why there were so many bimmers and 7sers around. I was too shy to get any of the chio bus number. Any hor sins here managed to get them? Ivan??

:furious: yesterday got chiobus??!?! omg OLL.... u should have woke me up!!! :furious:

hehehehe..Terry..my sister was there..see la..u miss the show..haiz..sad la..

haha didnt know so many female driving 7series leh..

nicholastan91;176619 said:
hehehehe..Terry..my sister was there..see la..u miss the show..haiz..sad la..

haha didnt know so many female driving 7series leh..
Huh? I didn't see you there....strange.........

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23winfarm

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back