7 Spd DCT for E92 Confirmed by PML for 09 production

panzerjager

We just signed the papers for a monaco blue e92 335i yesterday and was pleasantly informed that the 7 speed DCT transmission would be included for no additional charge. The SE couldn't confirm that the new idrive would be on the E92/93 but said it was probable that it would be included too because it isn't a major upgrade! :)

Re: 7 Spd DCT for E92 Confirmed by PML for 09 production

Actually, I would never buy a 335 from PML again unless I keep it stock, which i have a problem doing.

Congrats on your new ride. Haven't seen a Monaco Blue one on the road yet.

Thanks. I had a lot of problems choosing the color. I knew black was safe (and really does look good on the e92) but it was abit common. Sparkling graphite had a purple hue to it in the sunlight that I didn't really like while space grey was too light. So that's how I ended up with monaco blue... i hope i made the right choice.

As far as mods go, i don't think i'll be doing much (perhaps just the m-tech body kit). hehe

panzerjager;367585 said:
Thanks. I had a lot of problems choosing the color. I knew black was safe (and really does look good on the e92) but it was abit common. Sparkling graphite had a purple hue to it in the sunlight that I didn't really like while space grey was too light. So that's how I ended up with monaco blue... i hope i made the right choice.

As far as mods go, i don't think i'll be doing much (perhaps just the m-tech body kit). hehe

Monaco Blue/Coral Red or saddle Brown is a very nice combo.

I also thought I wouldn't do much to the car when i first bought it. I was VERY WRONG. Haha

Monaco Blue and Coral Red can't be ordered right? That's what I gather from BMWUSA.com...

Congrats on your new ride.

jaskin;367612 said:
Monaco Blue and Coral Red can't be ordered right? That's what I gather from BMWUSA.com...

Congrats on your new ride.

i saw a E92 325 with that combo.

panzerjager;367576 said:
We just signed the papers for a monaco blue e92 335i yesterday and was pleasantly informed that the 7 speed DCT transmission would be included for no additional charge. The SE couldn't confirm that the new idrive would be on the E92/93 but said it was probable that it would be included too because it isn't a major upgrade! :)

congrats! when will be yr expected delivery? 2009

DCT is the way to go bro....yummy......and cheers....

panzerjager;367585 said:

DCT, ai race mai?:)

as long as you stay out of Black/red, you re safe

Ahbengdriver;367670 said:
DCT, ai race mai?:)

as long as you stay out of Black/red, you re safe

Black/red no good meh:)
Not Sapp black can liao:nehnehhh:

lol. I ended up with Monaco Blue, Dark Burr Walnut, and saddle brown. Got the 'M' steering wheel and 230 wheels as options. Expected delivery is mid-december! :yummie:

Wah, so the waiting time is now down to 4mths... not bad!

Sapphire Black and corral red good what...

panzerjager;367672 said:
lol. I ended up with Monaco Blue, Dark Burr Walnut, and saddle brown. Got the 'M' steering wheel and 230 wheels as options. Expected delivery is mid-december! :yummie:

Are you getting the USB/iPod integration option (6FL)? If you're an iPod user, or even any other type of mp3 player, it's a must have!

BTW, congrats and welcome to the DCT club!

Eggz whens yours coming?

D_Iceman;367588 said:
Monaco Blue/Coral Red or saddle Brown is a very nice combo.

I also thought I wouldn't do much to the car when i first bought it. I was VERY WRONG. Haha

Didnt u tell me that those combo is very mama color?:lol2:

jaskin;367719 said:
Eggz whens yours coming?

Got it a couple of weeks ago, still running in. Even keeping under 5000rpm, it's soooo fun!

Congrats Eugene
Enjoy in good health

eggz;367760 said:
Got it a couple of weeks ago, still running in. Even keeping under 5000rpm, it's soooo fun!

Congrats! I chope 1 taxi ride at Sepang.
Keeping under 5K not as fun as WOT lah.

4 months because i'm waiting for the 09 prod model. I think there's ex stock too. For all those with OEM wheels, which ones did you choose? I really like the 225 M rims but they're unjustifiably expensive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back