BMW spare parts shop in singapore

akashboy

Hi folks,

Good Morning!

I seeking ur help on this above matter as i am currently looking for genuine ABS control unit -asc for my E46 / N42.. can u guys help me to guide me and let me know where to get this parts in singapore and the contact details ? i hv few more parts to get in too, bt at this moment i am looking for this part urgently. can u guys help me pls?

Your help its most appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: BMW spare parts shop in singapore

akashboy;699717 said:
Hi folks,

Good Morning!

I seeking ur help on this above matter as i am currently looking for genuine ABS control unit -asc for my E46 / N42.. can u guys help me to guide me and let me know where to get this parts in singapore and the contact details ? i hv few more parts to get in too, bt at this moment i am looking for this part urgently. can u guys help me pls?

Thanks.

Hi,

You may try Eng soon auto Eng Soon Auto Pte Ltd - Home > more than 30 brands and over 30,000 items of spare parts, leading distributor for BMW autoparts, importer & exporter for BMW, Mini and Mercedes auto spares, sole agent and distributor for MKB products in China, Hong Kon for new parts.

its a good info bro.. thanks for it. anywy do u know any more dealers? if few dealers easy to compare the price which are the cheaper 1 b4 purchase and availablity as well..

Why not consider the used part, the control module is not cheap for new one.

can be consider too if the condition its good y not. u hv any dealers/?

thanks bro.. juz check with them bt nt sure wether they hv the stock or not. anywy thanks !

Can try Hup Soon Tat as well.Along sera goon road next to shell.better to compare prices these days

Hup soon Tat is another dealer along sera goon road near shell

jas1: tried hup soon bt item looking for nt available so hard to noe the price. any more bro?

Good thread... cos Eng Soon does a lot of marketing and have web presence.... so become the others not so prominent....

I need brake pads front and back for my F10... so I'll ask around and compare and see what's best for us!

Hi folks,

Good Morning!

bmw spare parts dubai
Thanks.
Hello, Does anyone know how it’s called this part of the BMW helmet system 7? It would be beneficial if anyone could help me with the part number of this part, which is broken. Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88boutique
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back