730iA pricing, need help!!

diablo_728

Legendary 10 Years
Hi would like to know whats the price of the new 730iA n LiA, would appreciate the details as i kinda of just 'booked' a 2nd hand 730 n i realised that the new car may cost the same to me as i loose abt 14k in transfer and paper loss.

Re: 730iA pricing, need help!!

for the new face lift $298000. abt other details, i'm not sure.....

Thanks, i will be going down to pml tdy, will confirm either one tdy

which year is ur 730i? nwadays its worth to get the second hand car. dont forget to mod the exterior wit AC bodykit. its gonna look EXCELLENT bro...
cheers!

gadaffi said:
for the new face lift $298000. abt other details, i'm not sure.....

$298k is probably the listed price. My fren paid $270k on the Li version.

ur fren bought it rcently??

gadaffi said:
ur fren bought it rcently??
Yup, think he was one of the first few to have it on the road. I think 3 mths back or thereabts. But he got it with connection. So maybe different story for walk-in clients.

oh ok, dat was close.... hehehe. Was shocked wen u tol me it was like 270+, cz i kol PML last month n dey give me that price....
cheers!

But if u are seriously looking for it, I can see what I can do to hook u to the rite people. Lemme know when the time comes yah... no guarantee though.

Radon39 said:
I know of one that got it for $24x :)

Excellent price. U waiting for what, quick go arrange gp buy for 330i lah. The connection I have very inflexible on the 330i pricing.

thanks t6 for the info, i''ll let u noe wen the tyme is rite...
thanks a million bro...
cheers!!

for Li? well i just confirmed for the non-L verision def not 24x,

The discount are usually quite hefty depending on who you are and who u know. They want to get the right people CEO, VP, COO to be their Bemmer owner. 20 K off list price usually should not be a problem .

seansean said:
The discount are usually quite hefty depending on who you are and who u know. They want to get the right people CEO, VP, COO to be their Bemmer owner. 20 K off list price usually should not be a problem .

Sounds rite. My fren who bought the ride was Chairman of a public-listed co.

seansean said:

and if you drive in with a mer-ce-lee, the deal gets sweeter to win you over to their camp :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back