• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

730li for take over

Re: 730li for take over

Car in perfect condition, beige interior, 19 inch rims , suction door,gps,car phone and black in colour

u just carry on installment.. for a 2 yr or more lease at $3300 a mth.. road tax and insurance will be beared by me... servicing and other wear a tear will be beared by u.

colour: black
interior: gray
suction door,gps, 20 inch rims, built in bluetooth will phone

Maha;711494 said:
u just carry on installment.. for a 2 yr or more lease at $3300 a mth.. road tax and insurance will be beared by me... servicing and other wear a tear will be beared by u.

colour: black
interior: gray
suction door,gps, 20 inch rims, built in bluetooth will phone

Any restriction on mileage?

So is it 19" or 20"? Two contradicting posts. And $3300 per month? And after paying all your installments, you get to scrap the car and get back about 50k? Wow. Anyone wanna lease my 730Li? Haha.

Must be crazy to pay such $$$ for a 5 yr old car and after all payments, say bye to your leased car. If have good lobang like dis one, I too would like to lease out my 2008 70li in 3 years time like bro Zennie said he also wants.

Jas1;711940 said:
Must be crazy to pay such $$$ for a 5 yr old car and after all payments, say bye to your leased car. If have good lobang like dis one, I too would like to lease out my 2008 70li in 3 years time like bro Zennie said he also wants.

Exactly. Still expect people to pay for wear and tear which would be a major part for a 5 year old. If it's so easy I will buy up another 3 or 4 more of these 5 year old 730LI and lease them out and have almost 10k of extra income. Just need to pay road tax and insurance. And still claim your rims are 19" then later say 20". How could you get these things so wrong if it's a sincere post? Why cannot sell? Cannot afford to break loan cos you took full loan when you bought this car recently, ie took over 100k loan for 5 years? Only learn to buy these kinda high OMV cars if you can pay full or at least take very small loan. Or drive a smaller car to begin with. This is why these high OMV cars seem cheap for depreciation cos you have to factor in higher road tax, maintenance, and the loan cannot be stretched longer than the remaining years left. You will have no chance to lease it out at this price unless you find a retard. Besides, it's illegal to lease out unless you register a company and pay taxes for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leasing without proper licence is an offence under Singapore law. My friend kena before...

pay 3300 per mth = 39600 per yr, with this amt of Depreciation, can drive a Audi R8 lo

I agree with Jas1 and Zennie. $3,300 a month is not realistic for a 2006 car, not to mention the possibility of costly 5 figures repair for a >5 year old car. Just for comparison, the cost of ownership for my 2009 iL6 with twin turbo is only $1,600+ per month and I get to keep it. Although mine is a 3 series, it is more powerful. If it were a 730Li, it would have cost me $2,000+ per month at 2009 price.

I guess poster did not expect to find so many "smarter" people in this forum...:)

with this kind of monthly instalments.......i can get much better car....
good luck.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18wincharity

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back