8 months old TT for sale

hitmee

Re: 8 months old TT for sale

ya why huh? old man trying to be childish right... hahaha..

the red TT is nice :drool:

Price $173K?

Brand new car with same "magnetic" suspension, slightly over $190K. Boh hua.......

Consult guys like Welbo (VAG's boss) & Alvin666 (TT owner).

benzline is never cheap!

but i am sure the car will be gone in no time. 18k is still significant savings.

kenntona;231449 said:
Price $173K?

Brand new car with same "magnetic" suspension, slightly over $190K. Boh hua.......

Consult guys like Welbo (VAG's boss) & Alvin666 (TT owner).

Demand and supply at work again. The new/used dep disparity for especially for rdster make no sense to own a used car. During my search for Z4, i come to term with such anomalties, to a certain extent that i decided to buy new. The irony part is though the new/used car dep differ little, 1st owner still suffer the most loss in depreciation.Hence i view it as a gd buy but with at least $20k saving compared to new.

it really depend on what long you can stick to yr ride, my belief is if you can drive 4year or so, buy new, else for 1 to 2 yr ownership drive, it's still best to own used.

this car won't be there for long for those who are looking for latest TT coupe, bear in mind, pre-owned car for latest model like this is damm rare.most will sell after 2 yr.

the depreciation seem linear for rdster/2 seater coupe, KNN, juz like Y= MX +C.

No logic

anyway you got a nice ride, 335 is the way to go, seem no gd reason to own an M3

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubvip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back