987 Muttons review the 118i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 987 Muttons review the 118i

sounds like a paid review.....keke
anyway, i for one, take it with a pinch of salt when reading any news or reviews from our local media.
besides, would u trust a review where jeremy clarkson goes on 98.7fm and tell u which song sibei happening?? lol.....

sszone;882358 said:
sounds like a paid review.....keke
anyway, i for one, take it with a pinch of salt when reading any news or reviews from our local media.
besides, would u trust a review where jeremy clarkson goes on 98.7fm and tell u which song sibei happening?? lol.....

true true, the way they reviewed also sounds scripted

I will only believe him if he said gangnam style hehehehe

Ha come to the 1 forum and say the 1 is ugly. You said a lot more than just your opinion.

totoseow;882496 said:
i think the 1s r ugly.

SIBEI friendly coming to 1series thread to say such things..
I think the ugliest thing is your post.. :naughty::naughty::naughty::shakehea::shakehea::shakehea:

totoseow;882496 said:
i think the 1s r ugly.

To each his own. So long as i like (and the rest of the 1s bros like) can liao.

totoseow;882496 said:
i think the 1s r ugly.

Hehe. My kids think so too and so too my MIL [thank goodness. At least her super big butt won't cause the car to loop-side when she's in it and I won't have to put up with her perfume] :lol:

Anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But I wonder how come DJs are now into reviewing cars too?

ben1;882504 said:
my MIL [thank goodness. At least her super big butt won't cause the car to loop-side when she's in it and I won't have to put up with her perfume] :lol:

But I wonder how come DJs are now into reviewing cars too?

Your opinion of your MIL is almost not fit for print.

Those two DJs drive Audis (can't rem which model) with 987 plates.

leslie11;882507 said:
Your opinion of your MIL is almost not fit for print.

Those two DJs drive Audis (can't rem which model) with 987 plates.

Justin has changed to a Bimmer and may be in this forum, watch your words guys :lol:

I think Totoseow expressed his own opinion fair and square. Why ostracise such an opinion just because it does not stroke your ego?

so i have to come to a 1series forum n say its beautiful? to make 1 series owners feel great that their money is well spent?

i mean im sure none of us married the most beautiful girl right? so unless u think ur wife is real ugly has BO or have yeast infection...why does my opinion matter? im not the one to get cozy to ur car...

n i wud really like a civic type R. not great looking too but has other qualities which im sure u see in your wives and ur 1series..

guys learn to have some confidence. dont hv to be so insecure in life.

totoseow;882654 said:
so i have to come to a 1series forum n say its beautiful? to make 1 series owners feel great that their money is well spent?

i mean im sure none of us married the most beautiful girl right? so unless u think ur wife is real ugly has BO or have yeast infection...why does my opinion matter? im not the one to get cozy to ur car...

n i wud really like a civic type R. not great looking too but has other qualities which im sure u see in your wives and ur 1series..

guys learn to have some confidence. dont hv to be so insecure in life.

Ok so your point in posting your comment in 1 series is to tell us to ignore it..got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back