A couple of questions for my E60 520i Year 05

Spud

Hi all,

As mentioned before, I just got a 2nd hand used BMW and I would like to find out the following and would appreciate if any one can help me out:

1) How can I set the memory seats? Is there a manual I can download from somewhere?
2) How much does the bluetooth kit cost for the ride? I am using a Nokia E97. Is it compatible?
3) For the make manufactured in year 05, is it possible to get one of those auxillary cables to connect to my itouch?

Thanks alot.

Re: A couple of questions for my E60 520i Year 05

Spud;498694 said:
Hi all,

As mentioned before, I just got a 2nd hand used BMW and I would like to find out the following and would appreciate if any one can help me out:

1) How can I set the memory seats? Is there a manual I can download from somewhere?

3) For the make manufactured in year 05, is it possible to get one of those auxillary cables to connect to my itouch?

Thanks alot.

adjusts seats to the desired position, press the M button followed by button 1 or 2 depending on which u want to save it to.

From what I understand from other bros u need a itouch USB cable for it to work.

Hi,

thanks for the prompt response. Will try to locate this M button.. Don't seem to have noticed it!

Spud;498697 said:
Hi,

thanks for the prompt response. Will try to locate this M button.. Don't seem to have noticed it!
sure have one. its beside ur seat, 1st button is M followed by button 1 and 2.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back