A few E90s lunch at Jurong Hill + Mini Photoshoot

acupunch

This afternoon couple of us who drive E90 went lunch at Jurong Hill. The carpark were jammed packed with cars, an unusual scene describe by BEN aka Bmer. 5 order Indonesian, 2 ordered Japanese. Overall the food were nice. Nasi Goreng Special with Drumstick + Satay is highly recommend. Cheap, tasty, big portion, confirmed steam. As usual, the whole session were MOD educations, this good, have you heard of this, I just saw this, are you do it, how much, good or not, etc. After the meal, we proceed to had coffees and those who like to a smoke. As we stroll back to carpark and realise the car are empty. Quickly we shift our car closer to each others, below its what happen.

IMG_2169web.jpg

from the left: YongGuan, Felix, Michelle, Ben, Lyneous
Adrian didnt drive, Puay Wee didn't shift his car.

photos are edited using Adobe Photoshop CS

Re: A few E90s lunch at Jurong Hill + Mini Photoshoot

more...

IMG_2185web.jpg

IMG_2184web.jpg

IMG_2186web.jpg

IMG_2188web.jpg

Felix, rear spoiler from Kellener Sport.

IMG_2190web.jpg

IMG_2189web.jpg

IMG_2195web.jpg

highlights of the afternoon, Michelle aka Babe latest mods, DIY black out grill using stickers, Lumma front bumper, ///M rear spoiler & ///M Aero rear bumper with CF. :drool:

IMG_2178web.jpg

IMG_2177web.jpg

IMG_2192web.jpg

IMG_2191web.jpg

I had mcdonalds by myself today, no one invite me anywhere, got E46, not cool enough

all very chio cars...nice photo shoot.

We happened to be around the same around la...keke...next time round...we post here k...hehe.....next wk I post see who interested k....:laughlik:

This round only recce see the food nice/worth it a not...now that we found out the food pretty alright...we will proceed to invite the rest...:) :) :)

no, im too upset now. hehe

cars look cool though

lol phil..hahaha

wow nice car yea BAbe..never seen a Luma kitted E90 in sg b4..nice!

C'mon phil, i jogged there to meet them for lunch. (btw, u goin for this mth's meet up)?
Lyenous, yr camera is amazing, those photos effect is good enough to my liking...wanna sell it to me?
dun come to this place at nite, i heard monkeys rule this place.

adsnx;267425 said:
C'mon phil, i jogged there to meet them for lunch. (btw, u goin for this mth's meet up)?
Lyenous, yr camera is amazing, those photos effect is good enough to my liking...wanna sell it to me?
dun come to this place at nite, i heard monkeys rule this place.
these photos were those can be seen publicly. Those jia lat one inside my PC :lol2:
you get me a DSL, we exchange. mine its more user friendly :lol2:

Those black tail lights really change the look of the E90. Fierce

wow!! lyn.. ur photo skill rocks... i actually thought tat kind of weather and our cars were so dirty.. photos won't turn out good.. but i was wrong.. the photos were awesome... and my car looked so clean.. hahaa... nice nice... thanks bro..:D

babe;267431 said:
wow!! lyn.. ur photo skill rocks... i actually thought tat kind of weather and our cars were so dirty.. photos won't turn out good.. but i was wrong.. the photos were awesome... and my car looked so clean.. hahaa... nice nice... thanks bro..:D
thank u, for your kind compliments. :) those bad ones are inside my computer :lol2:

marklee;267429 said:
Those black tail lights really change the look of the E90. Fierce
Mark bro, I totally agreed. I missed out the great offers that was on sales few days back. I chicken. I'll go killed myself. :angry:

nicholastan91;267413 said:
lol phil..hahaha

wow nice car yea BAbe..never seen a Luma kitted E90 in sg b4..nice!

thanks nic.. but i find the kit a bit too round at the corner.. kinda of wierd looking from side.. but alright from front though..hehe.. :yummie:

no one call me!

Yr AC4 in gunmetal looks goot!

babe;267441 said:
thanks nic.. but i find the kit a bit too round at the corner.. kinda of wierd looking from side.. but alright from front though..hehe.. :yummie:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back