A few E90s lunch at Jurong Hill + Mini Photoshoot

Re: A few E90s lunch at Jurong Hill + Mini Photoshoot

The Lumma front is nice !!! Grats, Michelle.....

From the side, Felix's front lip very aggressive. Swee !!!

babe;267441 said:
thanks nic.. but i find the kit a bit too round at the corner.. kinda of wierd looking from side.. but alright from front though..hehe.. :yummie:
Can I call you Mod-queen?? hehehee.. M-kit rear is hot!

very nice E90, all the chio chio ones !
same as phil, i also not invited.. maybe is E36..

Lyneous, nice photo shoot! Can turn pro liao. Anyway, thanks for the "scary" taxi ride on your new suspension.

Wah Lyneous..Thanks mann great pics!! ...for a dog weather like today, the pics actually came out rather good!

see la now everybody say never jio them??..
It will be great to have like 20 cars all go for lunch hahahahaha....

kenntona;267460 said:
The Lumma front is nice !!! Grats, Michelle.....

From the side, Felix's front lip very aggressive. Swee !!!

haha thanks for compliment...but yeah la from the side look aggressive, but certain angle from front looks very normal..thats why I am thinking of removing the center piece..well I am trying CF sticker to see how anyway..

nicholastan91;267437 said:
acupunch!!! BODYKIT YO!
you are as :evil: as Terry

SFW;267502 said:
Lyneous, nice photo shoot! Can turn pro liao. Anyway, thanks for the "scary" taxi ride on your new suspension.
sorry i scared u. :( lucky is me, if BEN he will drift down the hill all the way :lol2:

SILVER;267519 said:
Wah Lyneous..Thanks mann great pics!! ...for a dog weather like today, the pics actually came out rather good!

see la now everybody say never jio them??..
It will be great to have like 20 cars all go for lunch hahahahaha....
some cropping and leveling did the tricks. I learned some new adjustment technique again :)

Ya, maybe I should have not state an E90 on the title. :( Michelle, can help amend it to simple 'Lunch at Jurong Hill + Minishoot" might be better.

acupunch;267568 said:
sorry i scared u. :( lucky is me, if BEN he will drift down the hill all the way :lol2:

Sorry Lyn...my car too slow to drift down liao...(lost control maybe la...:lol2: :lol2: ) i dun drive fast one...pss rocks...haha...

since got ppl say no jio...me go start a thread for next week...see how many ppl interested...lyn remember to bring your camara..keke...can try your new tec that u discover...keke....:nehnehhh:

babe i like your carbon rear end.

ben spolit the first picture....folded in his ears

Lyneous, I think its your CSC2 that make you loose the grip. Luckily the DTC kicks in. Personally, I find the PS2 grip is damn good after switching over from CSC2. Thought of doing the same speed with it but no guts.

Bmer;267573 said:
Sorry Lyn...my car too slow to drift down liao...(lost control maybe la...:lol2: :lol2: ) i dun drive fast one...pss rocks...haha...

since got ppl say no jio...me go start a thread for next week...see how many ppl interested...lyn remember to bring your camara..keke...can try your new tec that u discover...keke....:nehnehhh:
hope u state the lunch time so all can planned. I don't want another 2 1/2hrs lunch :lol2:

totoseow;267578 said:
ben spolit the first picture....folded in his ears
he bloody showing off he got keyless entry. doing his mirror folding by touching the cars door handle as it losks the car. :nehnehhh:

SFW;267582 said:
Lyneous, I think its your CSC2 that make you loose the grip. Luckily the DTC kicks in. Personally, I find the PS2 grip is damn good after switching over from CSC2. Thought of doing the same speed with it but no guts.
don't blame the tires la. its the driver, lack of understand of my car's handling. but was good I did it, so I know how far can I push with the current set-up. PS2 ar, maybe on my next set of tires I consider la. the price dam ex for 19" staggered. :( I'm currently happy with CSC :)

ok...u all win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know 60 less than 90... but dont have to discriminate like this... even i stay in the forum 24/7 also dunno got this outing... BO JIO!

v nice shots....

Well done Lyneous! Great photos! Guess you will be real busy (in demand) from now on…:)

sorry all, I put my head out for all the blames. shared of happiness turn out to be the discrimination... I'm regret to had started this thread.

thousand apologies.

BEN had start the lunch thread, hope you guys could make it. swan the hill with BMWs.

BM fan;267591 said:
Well done Lyneous! Great photos! Guess you will be real busy (in demand) from now on…:)
thanks to all the great looking BMWs, photos always good when there is a BMW. tio bo :lol2:

adsnx;267425 said:
C'mon phil, i jogged there to meet them for lunch. (btw, u goin for this mth's meet up)?
Lyenous, yr camera is amazing, those photos effect is good enough to my liking...wanna sell it to me?
dun come to this place at nite, i heard monkeys rule this place.

baboons showing off their mods in the day rule....

baboon.gif

baboon_ass.gif

:oops: E36s,46s,60s...siam 1 side...we groom ourselves...

baboons.jpg

ff2.jpg

suck thumb...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet888bcom2
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back