A few things people should know before M5 mod.

EleBest

Dear All,

After a period of playing the F10, we have something to sharing with you.

A few of our F10 drivers are trying to transferring his F10 to M5 in different aspects.
1. Body kit.

1.1 PA: If your car comes with 5DP, Parking assist, then you need to know after fender changed to M5, you will get an big error. Although we can remove this error, but your PA will never used back.

1.2 Front Bumper: If you are planning to install 5DL (top side rear view camera system like most of the real M5 has), then please order the M5 with camera hole and mounting fixture. (Same price)

2. Side mirror.

If you are planning to change the M5 side mirror, please consider a few options may be important for you.

2.1 TopView camera system: if you will finally go for this option, please do not buy the simplified M5 mirror without camera.

2.2 Blind spot sensor: there is a triangle LED lights on this kinda M5 wing mirror. So please also consider this before you mod. (Only $3 more)

2.3 Auto folding: there are very simple M5 without this option in the Market, we got customer buy online, then loose the folding function, every time need manually fold it by his hand.

Hope these are useful for you.
Max
EleBest

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: A few things people should know before M5 mod.

max,

you have just saved me some $$$ ... thanks ! :thumbsup:

Wow, not easy nowadays to mod a car to look like M. Lots of efforts and research needed......!

Thanks for the info Max...but it came too late as i ady lost my Parking Assist and Thanks for helping me Choose the right Choice! Am still enjoying every bit of all the Mods you did! :goodup:

what? M5 mirror without auto fold? Wat kind of M5 is this? Mazda 5?

Mine comes with everything except disco lights....

MW;1009443 said:
what? M5 mirror without auto fold? Wat kind of M5 is this? Mazda 5?

Mine comes with everything except disco lights....

Mazda 5 have folding mirror, you don't know bah. May I have your part number? Then you will know what you don't have. A lot of stuff in BMW is not known to us at the first sight.

People never believe got M5 has no reverse camera too and soft-close? but there is such M5 on the road.

People never think 640i convertible has ONLY 6.5 inch LCD with CD and radio only, but there is such ride in Singapore.

PS: Part number of M5 mirror without folding function: ****333/4.

Max, u dun play around with M5 mirrors lah, those who anyhow order its their problem. If the mirrors point towards the sky, then good for them..can reflect moonlight

My immediate concern is when u finish retrofitting M5 gear knob??

and M5 instrument cluster ....

MW;1009469 said:
Max, u dun play around with M5 mirrors lah, those who anyhow order its their problem. If the mirrors point towards the sky, then good for them..can reflect moonlight

MW;1009469 said:

i oso wan!

MW;1009469 said:

Dr Max i oso wan :goodup:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88quest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back