a gal who loves car, appealing?

Re: a gal who loves car, appealing?

Your remarks is very degrading to the beautifuls girls in the photo whom could be someone's wife/girlfriend....The person was asking whether the Subarus drivers are appealing and thats my fair/honest comment. Never in my mind was I thinking of them as sex worker...

I am considering to commence legal suit against u for slendering/defamation which has clearly tarnished my image/standing in the public which may affect my eligibility to run for the Presidency post.

kenntona;663419 said:
Please lah, this is a car forum lah, you think Geylang fish tank ah ?

zorro said:
Your remarks is very degrading to the beautifuls girls in the photo whom could be someone's wife/girlfriend....The person was asking whether the Subarus drivers are appealing and thats my fair/honest comment. Never in my mind was I thinking of them as sex worker...

I am considering to commence legal suit against u for slendering/defamation which has clearly tarnished my image/standing in the public which may affect my eligibility to run for the Presidency post.
Mr President-to-be Sir,

My remarks stemmed from your casual remark about the "fine" nature of the female subjects in the said photo, and your assessment of "appeal", quoted within the context of your historical profile in this forum, suggested that there is an element of sexual connotation involved in your evaluation process.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Tan number 67,897
Also an eligible President candidate.

Now you are really tarnishing my image by making a sweeping statement about my 'Fine" character based on my historical profile which has been whiter than white and I have no choice but to sue you.

The only way out of this clear mess is for you to transfer SGD5,000,000 to my account within 24 hours or you will receive the letter from my lawyer (Not sure MW will act for me and promise to give him 50%)

kenntona;663431 said:
Mr President-to-be Sir,

My remarks stemmed from your casual remark about the "fine" nature of the female subjects in the said photo, and your assessment of "appeal", quoted within the context of your historical profile in this forum, suggested that there is an element of sexual connotation involved in your evaluation process.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Tan number 67,897
Also an eligible President candidate.

zorro said:
Now you are really tarnishing my image by making a sweeping statement about my 'Fine" character based on my historical profile which has been whiter than white and I have no choice but to sue you.

The only way out of this clear mess is for you to transfer SGD5,000,000 to my account within 24 hours or you will receive the letter from my lawyer (Not sure MW will act for me and promise to give him 50%)
Nothing to tarnish if you are gold and not brass in nature to begin with. If whiter than white, with all due respect, please do not run for Presidency and be another figure head representing the interests of the men in white and not the people.

MW is my lawyer, FYI.

I leave it to those men in white to react to your latest damaging statement. Since you have appointed MW, I may appoint Ipoh-Horfun.

kenntona;663442 said:
Nothing to tarnish if you are gold and not brass in nature to begin with. If whiter than white, with all due respect, please do not run for Presidency and be another figure head representing the interests of the men in white and not the people.

MW is my lawyer, FYI.

zorro;663445 said:
I leave it to those men in white to react to your latest damaging statement. Since you have appointed MW, I may appoint Ipoh-Horfun.

Pls arrange with my secretary: An Xinya ......if u need to appoint me:

kenntona;663442 said:
Nothing to tarnish if you are gold and not brass in nature to begin with.
Someone calling me? :D

See you in Courts !!!

Or Best Denki !!!

Bro..you free or not since u are so occupied in posting artistic photos?

btw..Can post pic of An Xinya?

ipoh-horfun;663468 said:
Pls arrange with my secretary: An Xinya ......if u need to appoint me:

zorro;663486 said:
Bro..you free or not since u are so occupied in posting artistic photos?

btw..Can post pic of An Xinya?

here u go.......

Depends... I see gals who are into cars have 2 kinds... One that goes "ooo the new mini so cuuute". And the other, like Megan Fox in the first transformer movie. But of course, the latter does not exist now... Do they? Hahaha

stevenwu;639782 said:
It is really nice to have the same pension as we 'guys' have.

Just remember years back when I secretly bought a M3 steering, installed and so happy that my CO 'wife' didnt even noticed it for weeks until I fetched my dear son after his camping trip. Once aboard my car, he said " Papa, you just changed to a new steering wheel, wow...this is M3 type...you told me this is expensive, right "

knn, LL, my CO said "why so new need to change, lots of $$$ isn't, raise my monthly allowance la...." .............I said " only cheap cheap, 2nd hand, < $200.

If she knew that it cost > $2000 (inclusive of air bag), probably I will not have sweet dream for months.....

At that time, my car was like 3 months old :)

Now, planning to change rim so I will say tyres finishing, must change the whole wheel :)

This is damn funny! Innocence killed you. Hahaha.

RaidenGear;664112 said:
Depends... I see gals who are into cars have 2 kinds... One that goes "ooo the new mini so cuuute". And the other, like Megan Fox in the first transformer movie. But of course, the latter does not exist now... Do they? Hahaha

Have have! I was crusing along AYE one day, then this fierce VW Polo was gaining speed, I eye-balled my rear mirror and decided to give way but my leg was doing otherwise.

End up stopping at red light neck to neck with the VW Polo, I glanced over and saw a beautiful lady in long hair, I swear if that lady parked her car, I would have walked up and said hi to her. lol

kiyoshi said:
End up stopping at red light neck to neck with the VW Polo, I glanced over and saw a beautiful lady in long hair, I swear if that lady parked her car, I would have walked up and said hi to her. lol
Thankfully it was not a Silvia. Else, that long hair "entity" might not be a woman.

kiyoshi;665960 said:
Have have! I was crusing along AYE one day, then this fierce VW Polo was gaining speed, I eye-balled my rear mirror and decided to give way but my leg was doing otherwise.

she wear polo ralph ? tell her ur underwear is crocodile brand wor...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genshinlabnet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back