A Hot and Humid Afternoon

kim_pioneer

Ok before I start. I spent an hour writing the original thread-post and because of this system's auto lock out system, everything is gone.

So below is the summary of today's summary. I apologise if it's too short because I am exhausted....n mentally drained...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

OK... here goes.

The initial meetup for Kopi, Roti and SQ Beauties(actually standard drop liao) went very well.
\
Bro Kaiser came on the dot.... and bro David touch down 15mins later. Our E63 Preston stride in wearing his Dolce & Gabana.

Our new member, bro Michael came in his merticulously maintained e46 M3 (love that gearstick, among others).

Next sashaying in is Sis Blue Ice in her equally beautiful Soft-top. And my darling got her kaki to chat with liao.

Bro makimaki came thrilling us with his tone body in a tank-top and his beautiful "black wolf in lamb skin" 325. Too bad he has to leave early

While uncle Dave left Jr behind to go tracking, Nigel(Dave Jr) decided not to be left out on the action and joined us for Kopi, hot rides and SQ Beauties(ok only lah). This is a reminder to uncle Dave: when Junior grow up, he will bring me go tracking without you:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Another of our new bro 3131 came in red jersey(I won't tell if its Man U or Liverpool). And lets all congratulate him in advance on his new ride; coming on the 3rd of Aug.

Of course, Bro Andrew support our every activity without fail. But this time round, I sensed that the mod virus hit him a little more. Bro, its time to ditch the stock status and do something. "Ai Lower Mai":nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Finally, the heartless man who ditch his Italian Slut(Alfa) for the Bavarian SexBomb(125) came in with a new friend. Yes, I am talking abt your TinTin, you heartless 2 timing Mussolini turn Hitler. But how can I blame you when I also fall head over heels for her elder sister.:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :lol2: :lol2:

Sadly missed for various reasons are;

Bro 318NewBoy - Ai Baby-sit Mai
Bro Steven - oogling over 22 men chasing a spherical object
Sis Banana55 and Bro Marcus - We know the property market is good now, but you need a break too rite?
Bro Coolman - next time CO say you can't come alone, bring her. We will help you spread the mod-virus to her.
Bro Jeremy - genuinely busy

After all the Ah Kooning, seriously I think they should give us discount for GROUP BUY:furious: :furious: , we move in multi-file to meet the main contingent.

As usual, we spot Bro Kentona in his Black beauty and Bro Dennis in his White topless sexbomb.

Of course, present was the Yellow Raging Bull doing its Vavavoom revving. So much so that Changi air-control thought that there was a take-off at Basement 3.

Also present is not one but 2 Prancing Stallions with their Glutinus Maximus(backside lah) adjacent to each other.

And this time round, an Ang Mo member came in his lime green E46(hope I didnt see wrongly).

All in all, other then the unbearable heat and humidity, it's an eventful afternoon. The only regret is not having a chance to get to know more sis n bro.

So I made a promise to GOD that if I "don't get to know" more ppl in the next meetup, he will make me look better, become richer and stay younger:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :lol2: :lol2:

Bro TTEE came veri late with a friend and has elightened me on some serious mods that can be done on his e36. Wao!!!!!

So until we meet again, some sooner than others, please take care.... and most important of all.... Have a GREAT N SAFE Ride

Cheers

Re: A Hot and Humid Afternoon

nice meeting everyone today.

sam aka tintin: thanks for the joyride!

keith: thanks for the great lobang for the splitters + strut bar (cannot disclose how much he sold me for, otherwise confirm receive many hate mails). me love u long time.

kim: thanks for coffee! btw michael's m3 is e46 =P

Hi Guys....

it was nice for a shrt n frenly catch up.......apology for leaving so soon as was rushing for a business meeting there after.....

Kim, thnx for ur shrt n sweet summary.....Well done mate.....:thumbsup:

kaiser, (u shud be e one wif e alpine white e90 rite???) paiseh for unable to chat longer n show u more abt my mods (nt as much as u think la)....am sure we will be able to do it next round dude...... perhaps some impromptu kopi sessions along e way....

lets do more kopi session if time permits for u guys.......

Cheers

kim_pioneer;456909 said:
Another of our new bro 3131 came in red jersey(I won't tell if its Man U or Liverpool). And lets all congratulate him in advance on his new ride; coming on the 3rd of Aug.

Errr dude, it's neither. It was an England away jersey in red.
:dance:

Finally, the heartless man who ditch his Italian Slut(Alfa) for the Bavarian SexBomb(125) came in with a new friend. Yes, I am talking abt your TinTin, you heartless 2 timing Mussolini turn Hitler. But how can I blame you when I also fall head over heels for her elder sister.:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :lol2: :lol2:

You cannot call me heartless when I at least maintained a 6 year affair with my ex-Italian girlfriend lor. Heartless is when you ditch her after 6 months. Or 3 years even. I smelly smelly also spent quite a bit on pampering her last time liao hor. :verysad:

Time to date a new sex kitten from another part of the continent. Hahah.

So until we meet again, some sooner than others, please take care.... and most important of all.... Have a GREAT N SAFE Ride

Remember what you are supposed to do hor? And mai kong wor CH hor! :sneaky:

Cheers

Kaiser;456912 said:

No problemo dude, pity we didn't manage to catch a bumpier road. But I still say that the M Sports Suspension is damn soft lor!

Nice meeting everyone today! :wavey:

KWY91;456944 said:
Eh no pics :(

Errr ... actually, have.

But my friend shot the Ferrari and Lambo instead hiak hiak hiak hiak :oooops:

3757088431_70f3c97dc8.jpg

3757922042_8e3323c721.jpg

Kaiser;456912 said:

keith: thanks for the great lobang for the splitters + strut bar (cannot disclose how much he sold me for, otherwise confirm receive many hate mails). me love u long time.

kim: thanks for coffee! btw michael's m3 is e46 =P

No worries bro.

Amendment done.

Anyway I know how much, but I won't tell........yet:woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :p :p :p

Cheers

Tintin;456940 said:
Nice meeting everyone today! :wavey:

No worries my shy CH buddy. Will create opportunity, but the rest is up to you.:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Oh yes 6 years is not too bad lah, but still you let her go becos you have fully spent her youth n beauty of this Italian Slut. N now you go for the sexier Bavarian sexpot. Bet you felt the pain when Preston tried to f%#k your German pussy. :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Anyway, will see if I can arrange something next week. Update you later lah

Cheers

makimaki;456930 said:
Hi Guys....

it was nice for a shrt n frenly catch up.......apology for leaving so soon as was rushing for a business meeting there after.....

Kim, thnx for ur shrt n sweet summary.....Well done mate.....:thumbsup:

kaiser, (u shud be e one wif e alpine white e90 rite???) paiseh for unable to chat longer n show u more abt my mods (nt as much as u think la)....am sure we will be able to do it next round dude...... perhaps some impromptu kopi sessions along e way....

lets do more kopi session if time permits for u guys.......

Cheers

Yo Bro,

You are rite abt the leaving earlier part. If we were to do something next week, make sure don't Pinpin piangpiang chao early hor.:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Till we meet again soon, you have a great n safe ride

Cheers

Nice meeting everyone today !

Thought everyone suppose to come into B3 "quietly" ? haha, all the exhaust roar, sweeeee ! Especially when toto's car went on a spreeeee, everyone's audio capability was cut off for a few seconds.

Nicely done up ride Tintin, keep it going ! Thanks to your friend Eugene for sending me the pictures. See you next time. If u happen to be in town, drop me a beep for kopi.

Thanks.

Pity I didnt get to join you guys..next time..

Wah, looks like I have missed quite a lot of fun.... :(

JC72;456987 said:
Pity I didnt get to join you guys..next time..

oh yes.....it was a great pity........so many macho handsome looking RIDES u've missed....:woowooo:

paiseh for e late reply as i was in a meeting la.......next time call me one day b4 ok???:shock:

:lol2: :lol2: :nehnehhh:

318 NewBoy;456994 said:
Wah, looks like I have missed quite a lot of fun.... :(

Ya lor.......brudder, heard tat ur blue monster jus drop in a new AEROPLANE engine ah???:hmmidont: :hmmidont:

no wonder i kena e fly aeroplane thingy frm u yesterday la......:chinese:

makimaki;456996 said:
Ya lor.......brudder, heard tat ur blue monster jus drop in a new AEROPLANE engine ah???:hmmidont: :hmmidont:

no wonder i kena e fly aeroplane thingy frm u yesterday la......:chinese:

Huh :confused: ?? Simi Aeroplane Engine ?? We passengers only wor, you always d pilot leh...Stevenbimshop says one..

woh Kim nvr know u are so good in your PR skill..... good write up.

Think i reli miss big for the meetup, wat a pity...... Kim even I bring CO along, she's not those u can easily poison, no use...... anyway cool, will try to meetup infuture.

Btw thgt Dave Jr got instruction to stay at home? Kim u "exposed" him..... hopefully our "M5" didnt notice this thread..... ha ha

wei0306;456983 said:
Nice meeting everyone today !

Thought everyone suppose to come into B3 "quietly" ? haha, all the exhaust roar, sweeeee ! Especially when toto's car went on a spreeeee, everyone's audio capability was cut off for a few seconds.

Nicely done up ride Tintin, keep it going ! Thanks to your friend Eugene for sending me the pictures. See you next time. If u happen to be in town, drop me a beep for kopi.

Thanks.

hey...dont forget me lei!!!

Cheers!! hamz

Sounds like a fun and roaring meeting but i was at the liverpool roar instead... so i cudnt join..i be there next time!!

hamz;457034 said:
hey...dont forget me lei!!!

Cheers!! hamz

Of course bro ! how can we missed you with your chio cabriolet. Hope to catch up with you on your mod.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back