A Hot and Humid Afternoon

Re: A Hot and Humid Afternoon

Nowadays difficult to attend meetup. Want to go T3 but ended up must look after baby. Xianz...

totoseow1;458467 said:
knn dun think i dunno hor..u guys. body snatchers
Who are you? Do I know you?
If not, shoo shoo go away, come again another day.

bro C3PO never jio me lunch. tua me

C3P0;458346 said:
:bullshit: :liar:

Btw, saw a really pretty gal driving a 120i yesterday evening along Paterson Road towards Kim Seng Rod, can't remember if it's coupe, 3 or 5 doors, because I was only looking at driver. Wonder if it's anyone here, hmmm....

must be my sister driving. you are skillful lei sis c3p0. ogle until like that never langgar.

so when the next hot and humid afternoon meetup?

C3P0;458048 said:
Hi Bro nYtemare, when should we meet for lunch? I am going lunch with Bro Mockingbrd and Sis Fiercepink tomorrow and also meeting Bro iscoupe and Bro Toto later for coffee, would you like to join us? Btw, Bro Jinooi and Bro Tobynik already left Temasek Tower, so can't join us. But Bro Breyton very bro, will come down from Changi to join us for bro lunch.

Cheers,
Your Bro C3P0
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol::lol:
Mockngbrd;458484 said:
bro C3PO never jio me lunch. tua me
Mock, I talked cock only, pls don't believe. So many bros and sis, I don't know who to meet in the end. confused.

nYteMarE;458508 said:
must be my sister driving. you are skillful lei sis c3p0. ogle until like that never langgar.
so when the next hot and humid afternoon meetup?
Your sister? Mai sian me leh.
I think it is E81 or e87. ummm...could be e82 also, can't really recall. But confirm not e88, 'cause no soft top.
Next hot and humid meetup I heard is this Saturday? Waiting for Brother Kim to post new thread.

C3P0;458560 said:
Your sister? Mai sian me leh.
I think it is E81 or e87. ummm...could be e82 also, can't really recall. But confirm not e88, 'cause no soft top.
Next hot and humid meetup I heard is this Saturday? Waiting for Brother Kim to post new thread.

OT: paiseh didn't reply your sms, i'm still out of the country, never check phone during office hours.
endot

please don't meetup at changi T3 if can help it.. depressing place for me.. it's maciam tekong ferry terminal for me...

nYteMarE;458564 said:
please don't meetup at changi T3 if can help it.. depressing place for me.. it's maciam tekong ferry terminal for me...

You'll be back this SAT??? You die die also want to wear bikini go social house??? :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

milk15;458570 said:
You'll be back this SAT??? You die die also want to wear bikini go social house??? :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

please don't make my breakfast come up imagining you in bikini. :sickinbe:

but aiya.. i not organizer, got meetup and i can make it i will support.

kim_pioneer;458199 said:
You better not let her hear you calling her Mrs Kim. I will kena Fart by her. Veri independent woman.

I vouch for that - Joanne's fiercely indpt!

but still a very nice person... =)

Kaiser;458176 said:
maybe we should build on blueice's mystique... can be a crowd puller for future meetups!!

Hahah… sorry to disappoint :p Not mystical - just a normal person, with a normal life

Just happen to love speed that’s all….

blue ice;458635 said:
Hahah… sorry to disappoint :p Not mystical - just a normal person, with a normal life

wow she likes it fast & furious~~~

pilotsnoopy;458653 said:
She is really fast & furious. 1 2 smell smoke also no chance.:D

Girettom;458406 said:
ooops... missed this whole thread til now. (not meaning to go back on topic)...
* thanks, Herman, for taking photos
* my car is mustard yellow (or, phoenix yellow) not lime green
* great to see you all there, nice rides, nice people
... you can go back off topic again now :)

Hey, no offence dude; so its mustard yellow.

Hope the phrase "Ang Moh" did not offend

Cheers

blue ice;458633 said:
I vouch for that - Joanne's fiercely indpt!

but still a very nice person... =)

Sister, Sat can make it? This time will be somewhere central; fair for everyone. Wat do you think abt the open carpark beside Liang Court. Free carpark, near food n drinks. But got ERP lor.

Let me know your thoughts soon.

Btw, now you have become the most sort-after gal on the forum. Congrates:woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

Cheers

pilotsnoopy;458653 said:

Fast...... most likely yes. Furious...... no way.. Nice and mild mannered gal, with an infectious giggle(in a nice way, of course). +10

kim_pioneer;458715 said:
Fast...... most likely yes. Furious...... no way.. Nice and mild mannered gal, with an infectious giggle(in a nice way, of course). +10

wah kim... u machiam promoting your daughter liddat lol...

blue ice;458635 said:

Sister,

Your Popularity rating went up again..... according to Kim. C. Nelson:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Kaiser;458716 said:

Not my daughter; my little sister

Kaiser;458716 said:

bro kaiser, when our bro kim promote his daughter, it will not be just 1 line, it will be more than 10pages :goodup: :goodup: :goodup:

coolman;458735 said:
bro kaiser, when our bro kim promote his daughter, it will not be just 1 line, it will be more than 10pages :goodup: :goodup: :goodup:

Aiyah, also 1 line only lah and it goes like: She is the Best:goodup: :woottt: :woottt:

Ok, to all sis n bro, the Sat gathering thread is up.

Please visit and sign up.

See you guys there at 3.30pm

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts