A note to say hello

eugenelee

Hi everyone,

I'm the proud owner of a new E90 320i M Sport.

Yes, yes, another one of those who took advantage of the current promotions that PML is giving.

It's been 3 days since I took the car and I must say I love the ride, and the toys that come with it. It's a refreshing change from the B7 A4 that I used to drive.

Well, I hope to get to know you all. Wave if you see me on the road. Makes the roads more friendly. :chinese:

/Eugene
SKA 7704 X

Re: A note to say hello

eugenelee;628283 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm the proud owner of a new E90 320i M Sport.

Yes, yes, another one of those who took advantage of the current promotions that PML is giving.

It's been 3 days since I took the car and I must say I love the ride, and the toys that come with it. It's a refreshing change from the B7 A4 that I used to drive.

Well, I hope to get to know you all. Wave if you see me on the road. Makes the roads more friendly. :chinese:

/Eugene
SKA 7704 X

Hi Eugene,

Congrats on your M...................................................sports (i-drive, sun-roof and sports seats???)

and welcome onboard

* what colour???
cheers

eugenelee;628412 said:
Yup that's the one. Mine's in titanium silver with red brown Dakota interior.

Nice colour...........easy to maintain too unlike SB..........

cheers

Welcome Eugene.

ac323;628422 said:
Nice colour...........easy to maintain too unlike SB..........

cheers

Really?! Phew... Lucky I managed to be convinced to take RB. I'd wanted SB with silver.

Yo...

Welcome abroad...Enjoy your sheer driving in your new car!

KITT;628662 said:
Yo...

Welcome abroad...Enjoy your sheer driving in your new car!

Thanks for the hospitality KITT. But if I'm doing sheer driving, I'll be arrested for indecent exposure. :laughlik:

Anyway, nice nic. Good to know there are those from the Knightrider generation here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwinco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back