A pleasant surprise

Hi Sherlene and all,
I couldn't have picked a better person to welcome me onboard! I do not own a BMW car currently but looking for a pre-owned 5 series or Z4 2.5 roadster. I do have a GS1150R though. I am currently holding a senior management post and love to know more about the famous Bavarian line of cars. If there is anyone here who is thinking of selling their Beemers, please send me an email. Cheers! :)

Re: A pleasant surprise

Hi senior management,
You can check out Performance Premium Selection , the used car inhouse dealer of PML. They have some great used cars sometimes.

BTW any job for me?:)

Hi n welcome!!!!!!!!

what's your budget like?

You should buy a legacyGT. Like another forummer called [regret]. He went from SLK to e46 cabrio to Saab. And settled on legacyGT. It must be a good car.

centennial510;140005 said:
Hi Sherlene and all,
I couldn't have picked a better person to welcome me onboard! I do not own a BMW car currently but looking for a pre-owned 5 series or Z4 2.5 roadster. I do have a GS1150R though. I am currently holding a senior management post and love to know more about the famous Bavarian line of cars. If there is anyone here who is thinking of selling their Beemers, please send me an email. Cheers! :)

What does the senior management thingie got to do with you wanting to know more about "the famous Bavarian line of cars." We are a diverse lot.... whatever you are, whoever you are, you don't even need to own a BMW to be part of this forum......

Welcome anyway.......

TheNew7;140210 said:
What does the senior management thingie got to do with you wanting to know more about "the famous Bavarian line of cars." We are a diverse lot.... whatever you are, whoever you are, you don't even need to own a BMW to be part of this forum......

Welcome anyway.......

He's asking for anyone interested in selling their beemers to contact him. Must be buying alot of cars. Being a senior management position holding sort of person. You guys are loaded man.

Hi and welcome. I'm also a Senior Manager.. I managed my "senior" car.. 12 yrs old already.

centennial510;140005 said:
Hi Sherlene and all,

Welcome to the club, i guess Sherlene gets to everyone first since she's quite active. :D

Get the Z4 and join the rest of the other fanatics like me. ahaha.. Which co. or industry are you in?

Cheers

Hey Ryan...saw ur picts...nice....thinking of getting the Z4. Tried the 3.0 SMG...doesnt feel rite. Do u know any1 who wish to sell theirs? Preferably 2.5 white and no SMG. I'm Jay...sorry for the late intro

Hi new7...hope I did not offend u in any way....sorry about the snr mgmt thingee....ok? Just tot I do some small intro...guess i was wrong

Probably so.....or it could be that he had enough of searching haha......still...I heard plenty of good reviews on the LegacyGT! Nice!

Hi Louis....my budget's from 140K to 160k.......whose the wiseguy...new7? He/she seems to have an inferiority complex issue......Btw Ryan, I'm in F&B.......just tot u asked.

Hi Ah Beng.....can you fill me in on the performance premium selection.....like to know more. Hey...I really like to talk to people like yourself........very real and unpretentious......Apparently in all the forum's I were in or read had this problem....not trying to be cynical but it's funny how people judge or tries to judge some1 else just by 1 sentence......welcome to the real world...I guess.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwinco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back