A pleasant surprise

Re: A pleasant surprise

Hi Nuke......I'm not loaded...explains why I'm looking for a pre-owned car. Work my A** off every day.....just tot I should pamper myself every once in a while...Cheers.

centennial510;140303 said:
Hi Louis....my budget's from 140K to 160k.......whose the wiseguy...new7? He/she seems to have an inferiority complex issue......Btw Ryan, I'm in F&B.......just tot u asked.

hi,

don't know who he is so i've no comments. my Z4's for sale but my asking is quite a bit above your range.

when you're ready to splash out on the ONLY manual 2.5L Z4 in town, drop me a PM. you can easily find pics of my Z4 on this forum. 1yr 4mths old but shinier than the day it left the factory.

ryan;140266 said:
Welcome to the club, i guess Sherlene gets to everyone first since she's quite active. :D

Cheers

Really? For some reason, I didnt get a welcome from Sherlene.

Anyway, hi to you all.

Cheers.

centennial510;140296 said:
nice ride no matter how old.....dun be offended by the snr mgmt thingee...ok?

No worries, not at all. Welcome and enjoy your stay, bimmer virus very infectious.. beware.. :lol2:

centennial510;140309 said:
Hi Nuke......I'm not loaded...explains why I'm looking for a pre-owned car. Work my A** off every day.....just tot I should pamper myself every once in a while...Cheers.

I pamper myself everyday. Why pamper yourself once in a while only. Alot of vent up frustration is it?
Is PCCing called pampering?

Jaskin.. Hullo !!!! hope you didn't get the Dremel tool to hook up onto some PCCing gadget as automation hor..kekekekekekkeek...

to make yourself sexually excited by touching or rubbing your sexual organs.

welcome to the forum

hi i am a vice president. no i dun work under nathan. i like to work for bush....any bush. sherlyn din welcome me too.

centennial510;140005 said:
Hi Sherlene and all,
I couldn't have picked a better person to welcome me onboard! I do not own a BMW car currently but looking for a pre-owned 5 series or Z4 2.5 roadster. I do have a GS1150R though. I am currently holding a senior management post and love to know more about the famous Bavarian line of cars. If there is anyone here who is thinking of selling their Beemers, please send me an email. Cheers! :)

centennial510;140294 said:
Thanks...no offence abt the snr. mgmt thingee. My company pays peanuts so dun bother. Seriously haha

centennial510;140295 said:
Hey Ryan...saw ur picts...nice....thinking of getting the Z4. Tried the 3.0 SMG...doesnt feel rite. Do u know any1 who wish to sell theirs? Preferably 2.5 white and no SMG. I'm Jay...sorry for the late intro

centennial510;140296 said:
nice ride no matter how old.....dun be offended by the snr mgmt thingee...ok?

centennial510;140297 said:
Hi new7...hope I did not offend u in any way....sorry about the snr mgmt thingee....ok? Just tot I do some small intro...guess i was wrong

centennial510;140299 said:
Hi new7...is that u in the video clip? Nice.....especially the tongue thingee.....really cute!!!

centennial510;140301 said:
Probably so.....or it could be that he had enough of searching haha......still...I heard plenty of good reviews on the LegacyGT! Nice!

centennial510;140302 said:
Hi Nicolas......I'm strange...I know....haha...

centennial510;140303 said:
Hi Louis....my budget's from 140K to 160k.......whose the wiseguy...new7? He/she seems to have an inferiority complex issue......Btw Ryan, I'm in F&B.......just tot u asked.

centennial510;140304 said:
Hi Ah Beng.....can you fill me in on the performance premium selection.....like to know more. Hey...I really like to talk to people like yourself........very real and unpretentious......Apparently in all the forum's I were in or read had this problem....not trying to be cynical but it's funny how people judge or tries to judge some1 else just by 1 sentence......welcome to the real world...I guess.

centennial510;140305 said:
Hi Mav...I'm Jay...I totally dig your slogan gal!!! I have plenty of pals whose there already.....haha

centennial510;140309 said:

centennial510;142631 said:
What's PCCing gadget?

centennial510;142633 said:
What's PCCing? I dun know what that means.

Hello welcome to the forum....

do have a look at this...
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/forum-guidelines-rules-regulations/11846-new-multiquote-feature.html

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88cg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back