A Story for All

Re: A Story for All

krakenster;884318 said:
Tell your daughter, violence do not solve problems, however if under attack (the other party initiate 1st), retaliate and defend herself.

Yes indeed.... I was disturbed that she hit her classmates, yet deep down was happy she knew how to defend herself....haha.

Every day this week I fetch my niece home and watch Fast & Furious DVDs with her.

I da man.

C3P0;884396 said:
Every day this week I fetch my niece home and watch Fast & Furious DVDs with her.

I da man.

Boring uncle.... Watch movies in week long loop......yawnz......

C3P0;884396 said:

I da man.

are u the main lead?

jasonmaxima;884404 said:
Boring uncle.... Watch movies in week long loop......yawnz......

Different day different one , dun play play....

982C7D4C-09CF-4D69-9F72-6112AF21A684-4611-000007F32E9E18BA.jpg

hitmee;884408 said:
are u the main lead?
Yes. They say I look like Han....

C3P0;884419 said:

ur table chipped off
time to buy a new one

Maybe that's why today NS boys got maids to carry back pack ..... spare the rod spoil the child.

Chocs;884320 said:

Guess adults really hve to learn...capital punishment..only when necessary .

Dun hit yr child cos yr folks used to do that. Step back. Think first, is tt really the best solution?

Red_Bean_Bun;884481 said:
Maybe that's why today NS boys got maids to carry back pack ..... spare the rod spoil the child.

I see parents hitting their children in public..my heart jus goes into pieces...& i need to walk away...cos i knw am getting very angry...but I hve no right to stop the parents. Who knws wad is gg on with the adults life. Wad irks me is the fact tt...

...children r sadly, always the ones taking the beatings...not literally in physical forms...u knw wad I'm saying. Children are the easiest targets cos they cannot retaliate & they depend on the same parents to keep them alive, in school, clothe & feed...not heart breaking meh?

I oso see parents letting their children go haywires in public too...spoilt brats r such nuisance. But I knw sum children have certain syndromes tt render them restless and hyper as well. Thus, since we dun knw wad is gg on ...again ..in their lifes...walk away, best..

One reads abt a father in China, making his 4 years old son run in extreme cold snowy weather in New York, stripped dwn to his little under wear, crying for his dad's hug as he was shivering in cold, jus to train him...?! Now, tt same father is putting his son, on a dingy alone, to set sail sumwhere...Dad claimed it's to train his son, equating his son like tt of a young eagle, if dun push off the cliff, how would he learn how to fly... WTF is tt?

...in the first plc, got to grow sumwhat strong wings first right...?

...Let children play, have childhood...if possible.

...guess the point is just to be balance...nothing extreme..

..No, carrying a soldier's backpack is too much. If a petite domestic helper can carry, so does the young man. Hope we r not talking abt sum White Horse.

C3P0;884419 said:

Why dun have Mickey mouse cartoons????

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiniCountry2017

Latest posts