A Truly Great Shine

ANdrewTsh

Collected my Active Hybrid 5 yesterday and sent it in to Revol for a ZeTough PPS this morning. Steve attended to me this morning as Gavin was out. Was loaned a courtesy car and went about my usual morning swim. When I was back in the early afternoon, my heart sank a bit as the sky was pouring and not very kind to me. Fortunately, the rain stopped. Gavin was in and went through every details of what he has done to my car.

I must say - I was wowed. The shine was almost perfect.

Thanks again, Gavin, for the tender loving car your team gave to my new ride. Appreciate if you can post a photo here for the forumers to view.

Cheers,

Re: A Truly Great Shine

ANdrewTsh;903630 said:
Collected my Active Hybrid 5 yesterday and sent it in to Revol for a ZeTough PPS this morning. Steve attended to me this morning as Gavin was out. Was loaned a courtesy car and went about my usual morning swim. When I was back in the early afternoon, my heart sank a bit as the sky was pouring and not very kind to me. Fortunately, the rain stopped. Gavin was in and went through every details of what he has done to my car.

I must say - I was wowed. The shine was almost perfect.

Thanks again, Gavin, for the tender loving car your team gave to my new ride. Appreciate if you can post a photo here for the forumers to view.

Cheers,

Hi ANdrewTsh,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Nice meeting and chatting with you too. :)

Great to know you are happy using our services. :dance:

Yup, your beautiful active hybrid 5 photos are in our gallery.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/revol-carz-makeover-pte-ltd/47390-photo-gallery-16.html

Looking forward to your next visit ya. :)

Enjoy viewing...

Cheers,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11sin88com
Back