About COE - True or Fake?

Re: About COE - True or Fake?

last time can chase new car models, now can only pray that can still afford to chase COE when time to renew COE for another 10 years...

wobbles;1038914 said:
Excuse me. I only bang table to change cars. I've learnt from the LaMWyer ... atas BMW drivers don't worry about FC. LaMWyer teach one.

I believe most people don't like to bang table (unless clients pay them to do so but I can imagine how painful it must be). We prefer to bang other things...

View attachment 55535

wobbles;1038914 said:
Excuse me. I only bang table to change cars. I've learnt from the LaMWyer ... atas BMW drivers don't worry about FC. LaMWyer teach one.

was this the motivation to book a BMW 7 series??

270000.jpg

jasonmaxima;1038936 said:
was this the motivation to book a BMW 7 series??

Hi, pls PM price ...for the girl...

the 7er I not interested as its for ah peks

MW;1038915 said:
good question actually..... when COE was abt quota numbers, it failed, so it became a price allocation..obviously this failed..so now they try engine power allocation...which will also fail sooner or later..

Next they may try number of cylinders allocation

what about cylinder deactivation technology?? then how to count those sart sart v8 engines....only all 8 cylinders come to life when certain throttle angles are activated?

jasonmaxima;1038938 said:
what about cylinder deactivation technology?? then how to count those sart sart v8 engines....only all 8 cylinders come to life when certain throttle angles are activated?

Please dun try to act smart, u might as well say who has latest Iphone 5S Gold phone can only bid Cat B or E

MW;1038937 said:
Hi, pls PM price ...for the girl...

the 7er I not interested as its for ah peks
Bo pianz, late again so I join the queue... 2nd or next after MW is better than nothing.

Maximise profit or social equality?

Juz lobby MOT to shift towards bidding with Singpass all CAT except Open. It will filter out ppl with insufficient cash. In addition, it will also bring COE down.

davidtch;1038969 said:

Juz lobby MOT to shift towards bidding with Singpass all CAT except Open. It will filter out ppl with insufficient cash. In addition, it will also bring COE down.

wah.... compare singpass again ah?? seriously?!!

davidtch;1038969 said:

Tell me where you'll be running in 2016. My family will move there and vote you in!!!!!!

playstation76;1038955 said:
you mean now then you know?

I dunno whether you were being acerbic in retort to my sarcasm, but whatever the case - YEAH! All this while, I thought COE was to control vehicular numbers, just like how father/son/daughter-in-law/uncle/brother/dunno-which-other-relative can all conveniently find themselves seated in the same 747 jumbo-talent-jet because they really, truly, surely have talent! Please don't change my cozy little paradigm!!!!

jasonmaxima;1038970 said:
wah.... compare singpass again ah?? seriously?!!
Who compare SingPass?

B I D
C O E
W I T H
S I N G P A S S

wobbles;1038974 said:
Tell me where you'll be running in 2016. My family will move there and vote you in!!!!!!
I need recommendation to join man in white.

Can anyone spot Wally in his M6 in the pic ?

Baby1M;1038899 said:
They worry SG road will end up with traffic jam similar to the picture below;

Jam in Beijing that is ~90km long and lasted 11 days... disregard if picture is real or photoshopped.
View attachment 55533

actually if you walk, cycle, take bus and mrt, the coe does not affect you directly.

Baby1M;1038962 said:
Bo pianz, late again so I join the queue... 2nd or next after MW is better than nothing.

That would be pre-owned. So, please go to Kg Arang. Alexandra is reserved for the zero transfers.

But do check for mileage as they will only poke around for the 100 points check only.

Cheers

wah Cat B 89k liao!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back