Absolute pain logging into bmw.sg

pengful

Don't know about you guys but it is an ABSOLUTE PITA (pain in the a**) trying to log into the forum these days. Either it takes a looonnng time to load or it just hangs and changing browsers did little to help.

Surfing other forums like VAGSG, sgmerc, MCF and even One Motoring forums are much, much quicker. Guess I won't bother coming here as often as I would like to until the situation improves.

:wtf:

Re: Absolute pain logging into bmw.sg

yes. the site is in a very bad shape recently

Last edited by a moderator:

agree. getting tired trying. better fix it b4 sponsors run awayz...

Quite terrible not only recently but throughout parts of the year.

Ryan, do you want me to take a look at the problem ?

We're currently investigating why this happens.

Yep - there's been an issue for the past couple of weeks though we haven't quite nailed it down just yet. I'll revert asap.

+1.

commoners like us, i think L L.

but i am sure the site sponsors will not be happy.

Affected by the haze???

cheers

chershen;585316 said:
+1.

commoners like us, i think L L.

but i am sure the site sponsors will not be happy.
+1

i hate it when i click NEW POST..and it cuts off...try again next morning...all the NEW POST starts from the morning...then i miss out on all post on the previous day..:screwedu:

It's down even at weird timings at 4 or 5am.

///M3;585322 said:
+1

i hate it when i click NEW POST..and it cuts off...try again next morning...all the NEW POST starts from the morning...then i miss out on all post on the previous day..:screwedu:

+1.

Hi guys, it should be better now as the issue is clearer. We will need to perform more modifications in the upcoming days so please bear with us. Cheers.

Puny;585339 said:
Hi guys, it should be better now as the issue is clearer. We will need to perform more modifications in the upcoming days so please bear with us. Cheers.

hope it wont b long .... must put in a v8 hor.... haahaa:)....

Yup Alvin...Seems better today. None of that hanging in time

Thanks guys for the feedback,

The server load looks much better as well. It's not an issue with BMW-SG specifically, but rather some other process belonging to a different domain that is causing a large drain on the resources. Will try to work with Ryan to see if we can find a longer term solution.

It's not that bad compared to previously. We gotta cut Ryan n team some slack.
Overall they are doing quite a good job running the forum.
Hardware or networking hiccups do happen from time to time but the impt thing is they are rectifying it.
Forum's working normally from afternoon till now

sszone;585378 said:
It's not that bad compared to previously. We gotta cut Ryan n team some slack.
Overall they are doing quite a good job running the forum.
Hardware or networking hiccups do happen from time to time but the impt thing is they are rectifying it.
Forum's working normally from afternoon till now
Thanks for the support - that said, there needs to be some standards in place for everyone's benefit.

We've isolated another domain and shut that down for the moment - we'll monitor and shift that off to it's own dedicated server if needs be. We'll see and be much appreciated if you guys spot anything, feel free to post it on this thread.

Too much advertisement??

We deserve ultimate surfing machine

ryan;585407 said:
Thanks for the support - that said, there needs to be some standards in place for everyone's benefit.

We've isolated another domain and shut that down for the moment - we'll monitor and shift that off to it's own dedicated server if needs be. We'll see and be much appreciated if you guys spot anything, feel free to post it on this thread.

The forum has been nice and stable these days. Many thanks to Ryan and team for all the hard work.. as well as for all the hard work put in, in the past, to give us our favorite car forum. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiumienphi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back