• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

AC coilover for E39

johnnylin

Hi all, I have a set of original low mileage Front AC Sch coilover for the E39.Lowers the front to give you the more aggressive look and better handling. Price Negotiable and its the orginal AC... PM me or sms me at 96861066.

Re: AC coilover for E39

johnnylin;439775 said:
Hi all, I have a set of original low mileage Front AC Sch coilover for the E39.Lowers the front to give you the more aggressive look and better handling. Price Negotiable and its the orginal AC... PM me or sms me at 96861066.

Johnny........ I'm waiting for you to come over since sat.... :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

WOW!

Didn't know AC makes coilovers........

Only know they have AC Sporting set suspension.

Care to share with some pics of your AC Coilovers???

'The Great White'

Ahhh Bro Frey... a thousand apologies ... last week wifey wanted to go shopping.... I know I owe you d tea n toast.... Promise I come this weekend.........and I buy tea over

yeah white shark, u are right, its a sport suspension but it consist of the original AC spring and shock.. I guess coilover you can adjust the height so maybe wrong name. sorry I am a new owner...

johnnylin;439899 said:
Ahhh Bro Frey... a thousand apologies ... last week wifey wanted to go shopping.... I know I owe you d tea n toast.... Promise I come this weekend.........and I buy tea over

yeah white shark, u are right, its a sport suspension but it consist of the original AC spring and shock.. I guess coilover you can adjust the height so maybe wrong name. sorry I am a new owner...

Yup....I've seen AC sporting suspension for E46 & E39.

So, it's not a coilover kit.

Basic coilover kit can adjust height, more advance kits can adjust height, compression & rebound......

Cheers

'The Great White'

wilman2772;439910 said:
Yup....I've seen AC sporting suspension for E46 & E39.

So, it's not a coilover kit.

Basic coilover kit can adjust height, more advance kits can adjust height, compression & rebound......

Cheers

'The Great White'

They do make coilovers!! At least on the new E92 m3 they do!

satinGHOST|r!der;439914 said:
They do make coilovers!! At least on the new E92 m3 they do!

Finally....looks like a H&R/Sach coilovers with AC branding.....

kekekeke

'The Great White'

wilman2772;439919 said:
Finally....looks like a H&R/Sach coilovers with AC branding.....

kekekeke

'The Great White'

dsc03966g.jpg

Could be. At least for Springs are confirmed to be HnR on the m3post. Knn their ACS exhaust also made by remus. NB. Next time i rebrand cherry qq and sell as BMW!!!

satinGHOST|r!der;439922 said:
dsc03966g.jpg

Could be. At least for Springs are confirmed to be HnR on the m3post. Knn their ACS exhaust also made by remus. NB. Next time i rebrand cherry qq and sell as BMW!!!

Hahaha, too much to pay for the branding man........

'The Great White'

Hi all,

Still available and leeting go at $600 or nearest offer as last buyer pulled out with a lot of crap story that he is buying for friend etc. so if you are nbot the buyer, please dont offer and close deal... waste everyone's time... Pm me if you are interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back