AC M3 bodykit and carbon fiber kidney grill??

mengz

Anybody have any idea where can i get this orig carbon fiber ac lip ??
i have searh e forum but cant find any dealer for this.. can any help thanks in advance :)

mengz said:
Anybody have any idea where can i get this orig carbon fiber ac lip ??
i have searh e forum but cant find any dealer for this.. can any help thanks in advance :)

Hi there
The original ones can be purchased at PML but on special indent basis and will cost you a bomb...I mean serious bomb!
Replicas ones are not difficult to come by....I have a friend who has a used one on his ride and thinking bout letting go...are you keen? If u are, drop me a pm and I can hook you up...
Alternatively, I oso have a contact number for similar one but brand new...

Check out my sig
I am using one too myself and I got it from one of the guys in forum (from Malaysia)

IMHO, dont buy the original ones....too expensive and it will be bloody heartpain when u scrape it...
But let me warn you, the reps ones may not fit that perfectly (on both edges) vs the original ones but I am happy with what I paid for.

Cheers

thanks for the advise. :) yup it's true it will be heartbreaking when i scrape the kit.. your kit looks cool man!! :) btw does it come wif and option to have the 2 metal stick connecting to the bumber?? just like the 1 i show above??

mengz said:
thanks for the advise. :) yup it's true it will be heartbreaking when i scrape the kit.. your kit looks cool man!! :) btw does it come wif and option to have the 2 metal stick connecting to the bumber?? just like the 1 i show above??

Yep, they are called Aluminium struts...
I hv em but didnt install....now using em as my chopsticks when eating maggie mee

TripleM said:
Hi there
The original ones can be purchased at PML but on special indent basis and will cost you a bomb...I mean serious bomb!
Replicas ones are not difficult to come by....I have a friend who has a used one on his ride and thinking bout letting go...are you keen? If u are, drop me a pm and I can hook you up...
Alternatively, I oso have a contact number for similar one but brand new...

Check out my sig
I am using one too myself and I got it from one of the guys in forum (from Malaysia)

IMHO, dont buy the original ones....too expensive and it will be bloody heartpain when u scrape it...
But let me warn you, the reps ones may not fit that perfectly (on both edges) vs the original ones but I am happy with what I paid for.

Cheers
hi have Pm'ed u regarding the Ac kit.

hi..i m riding the e46 320ci..do you have any contacts where i can get hold of this carbon fibre lip as well?really look god on ur m3 manz...cheers

yendo_song said:
hi..i m riding the e46 320ci..do you have any contacts where i can get hold of this carbon fibre lip as well?really look god on ur m3 manz...cheers

Is ur front bumper the same design as the original M3 bumper? If not, then the lip cannot be fitted.

does this bumper fits a E46 318i ?

ytd night got some damage to my bumper and signal light, wish to change but dunno what should I go for....

teckheng said:
does this bumper fits a E46 318i ?

ytd night got some damage to my bumper and signal light, wish to change but dunno what should I go for....

the M3 bumper fits .. but it will look abit weird i think..

and the lip will only fit the M3 bumper. :)

but nice tho.

TripleM said:
Yep, they are called Aluminium struts...
I hv em but didnt install....now using em as my chopsticks when eating maggie mee

Hey Mate u mailbox is fully loaded !! er hw do i attach a pic for ur viewing on my bumper har??hee..

ST.Phase said:
Hey Mate u mailbox is fully loaded !! er hw do i attach a pic for ur viewing on my bumper har??hee..

It's full indeed...didnt realize till u told me..I hv already cleared them...
Can u try? If not working then send to my email [email protected]

Thanks

TripleM said:
Is ur front bumper the same design as the original M3 bumper? If not, then the lip cannot be fitted.

Thank for the advise bro ,think will have to stick with the current bumper .....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500aeac
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back