AC Schnitzer rear spoiler fitted today-pics

SAMLAMBO

Had it installed today, looks way better in person

Re: AC Schnitzer rear spoiler fitted today-pics

feynman82;872450 said:
nice exhaust.

Thanks, full ACS exhaust(exhaust piping ceramic coated from factory)

Nice spoiler n VRN. did u get ur vrn fr a bro here just a while bak?

het;872732 said:
Nice spoiler n VRN. did u get ur vrn fr a bro here just a while bak?

sorry bro what is VRN? I have been buying all my parts from the authorised dealers.

SAMLAMBO;872778 said:
sorry bro what is VRN? I have been buying all my parts from the authorised dealers.

Vehicle Registration Number

het;872802 said:
Vehicle Registration Number

Silly me! ok thanks bro.

SAMLAMBO;872811 said:
Silly me! ok thanks bro.

no worries....so did you get it from a bro here sumtime bak? mind to share how much u got it for, do PM me ya =) reason im asking is tat Im oso bidding for 666 for the coming series..... =)

het;872843 said:
no worries....so did you get it from a bro here sumtime bak? mind to share how much u got it for, do PM me ya =) reason im asking is tat Im oso bidding for 666 for the coming series..... =)

All my 3 cars I bidded for '666' between $2500-3500. Did not buy from market, all from LTA.

SAMLAMBO;872955 said:
All my 3 cars I bidded for '666' between $2500-3500. Did not buy from market, all from LTA.

Nice.....tks for the info bro =) I hoped u did not bid tis time round ya i.e. SKH ......if not, i'm a goner....hahaha

het;872998 said:
Nice.....tks for the info bro =) I hoped u did not bid tis time round ya i.e. SKH ......if not, i'm a goner....hahaha

No bro I did not and don't have a reason to :)

Bro Samlambo's AC Schnitzer kitted car is DA BOMB!!!!! Congrats bro!

wobbles;873073 said:
Bro Samlambo's AC Schnitzer kitted car is DA BOMB!!!!! Congrats bro!

Thank you bros! This Saturday is the final part of the complete ACS package, the mats with ACS script on it. Next week doing photo shoot for Torque magazine, will post the photos here.

Sam Lambo bro,

your car is super nice.....full ACS. I used to b a big big fan of ACS too, resulting in my nick. Those were the early days, E34s, E36s, and onto my E46ers. Subtle and classy. But super ex, relatively speakin to other brands.

Juz a side note: how does your exhaust note soound, ccompare to the SS quads?

Cheers

ACSCAB2;873252 said:
Sam Lambo bro,

your car is super nice.....full ACS. I used to b a big big fan of ACS too, resulting in my nick. Those were the early days, E34s, E36s, and onto my E46ers. Subtle and classy. But super ex, relatively speakin to other brands.

Juz a side note: how does your exhaust note soound, ccompare to the SS quads?

Cheers

Thanks! You hit the nail on the dot. Sure is expensive like Hermes but for cars. The reason I went with ACS is because like you mentioned, it is subtle. Brands like Hamann you would have to replace the whole front rear bumpers and why should I when the car already looks beautiful. With ACS it gives it that extra special touch. Just like a pretty girl putting on make up. The exhaust sounds very throaty, not loud but a solid sound and nice over run especially with the downpipes. ACS exhaust is manufactured by Remus but according to ACS specs. The Remus exhaust does not sound as solid. I will post up a video soon with the photo shoot.

leslie11;873202 said:
Congrats, very tastefully done up!

Thank you bro, nice to receive compliments after spending so much.

SAMLAMBO;873254 said:
Thanks! You hit the nail on the dot. Sure is expensive like Hermes but for cars. The reason I went with ACS is because like you mentioned, it is subtle. Brands like Hamann you would have to replace the whole front rear bumpers and why should I when the car already looks beautiful. With ACS it gives it that extra special touch. Just like a pretty girl putting on make up. The exhaust sounds very throaty, not loud but a solid sound and nice over run especially with the downpipes. ACS exhaust is manufactured by Remus but according to ACS specs. The Remus exhaust does not sound as solid. I will post up a video soon with the photo shoot.

yes yes, fully agree bro, ACS is like a pretty gal puttin on make up.....hahhaha. n some things nvr change, ACS stil does it using add ons, not full replacements, yet it looks so distinctively differently. very very classy. Prob is once u start, u cant stop...hahaha.

I still rem to save some costs bac then, I did all the AC wing mirrors, exhaust, kit n rims, but for the interior, I bot the AC mats and AC handbrake handle fm bangkok...hahhaha.

Penny wise pound foolish, but the quality was pretty good fm BKK.

Congrats mate, its a gem of a car you hav.

Cheers

zhenlie;873260 said:
anyway how you get torque maggy to shoot for your car? Which issue will be shown? i will be getting it for sure..

Autovox the ACS dealer arranging it as it is the first F13 with the full ACS kit in Singapore. Probably Sept/Oct issue.

SAMLAMBO;873053 said:
No bro I did not and don't have a reason to :)

well....u can always bid it for ur 4th car ya.....wheeeee :woottt:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back