AC Schnitzer show 23rd July

Alvin666 said:
Hi Doc nice meeting u too!! My is the misty blue. Ur car is lovely too!!
I have opinion for u abt the sticker on ur car! Remove all the stickers on ur side skirt n get the AC sticker(the whole strip for the body). Tis will make ur car more fierce n nicer!! :) But of course tis is my own view, the decision is up to u! I tot of sticking it on but i want to keep it classy too, tats y drop the idea.
My side skirt n rear r M technic kit. 1stly i dnt like the AC rear it make the backside look so big n bulky.2ndly i 1 a bi-colour for my kit tats y only M kit meet tis condition. 3rdly alot of full M kit n AC kit on the road liao, jus to be different,hehe(combo of 2 make it nicer,my point of view)
U lucky man... A beautiful car n a beautiful wife.... Envy :drool:

Haha..

Year bro, I realised decals/stickers always create a diversity of opinion. For me, I dont quite like the long strip - hehe. thats why tried the side skirt idea. So far, Me quite like it lah..so guess I will keep it ofr now. But knowiing me, I may get sick of it and peel it all off! Yup, my other half always say no stickers more classy - I Agree!!! But me just wanna be a bit fun and brash and "loud" - -haha. cos I am still feeling young!!! hahahaha

Interesting idea abt your kit I must say. I actually like the rear AC bumper as I found the older non facelifted one a bit bland. But I must say the M sides and rear bumper is cool. The lines are nice! Personally tho, I wanted an AC theme, so I stuck with it loh! Too bad I never fell in love with the AC mirrors - they look just too teeny meeny. Looking for an AC exhaust tip and AC bootlip spoiler to complete it.

But need to find $$$$ first!!

Thanks for your compliments man!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wilman2772 said:
SMYUEN said:
wilman2772 said:
Alvin666 said:
Hi SMYUEN, my name is Alvin. I got the same ride like u(the cab in dark blue colour) My car was right in front of u when both of us reached the ACS event yesterday.Saw u n ur wife at the parkin lot :)

Same ride???? Dun bluff lah!! Urs 330 u know!! But our fren got full ACs kit U know, sibeh chio rite??? kekekeke :laughlik:

'The Great White'

Yo Bro, how come like never see you at meetup for so long huh?
:shoot:

Paiseh bro, was on flight the pass 2 meetup, me just touch down from Frankfurt today........going Sydney this Friday....so kinda busy loh....

Your ride is getting sibeh chio man!!! Bleed...... :drool:

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Yo bro, flying so much ah? Good for you - can "tan dua lui" then buy new M4. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you for compliments! but my car still not "flying" yet.. hheehheee :twisted: :twisted:

I m lookin for the AC exhaust tip too, the 1 which look like a number 8 shape. So far only Bangkok can get(have been searching ard). So right got to wait see if any1 is gng there lor! :) For AC boot spoiler i think u can try Opera Autotech(the 1 at sugai kadut), saw a cabon fiber boot spoiler too. Can chl it out.

Alvin666 said:
I m lookin for the AC exhaust tip too, the 1 which look like a number 8 shape. So far only Bangkok can get(have been searching ard). So right got to wait see if any1 is gng there lor! :) For AC boot spoiler i think u can try Opera Autotech(the 1 at sugai kadut), saw a cabon fiber boot spoiler too. Can chl it out.

Just in case u wanna know, Kelvin from Opera just told me today that he has an AC(figure 8) tip available at his shop.

Auburn said:
Alvin666 said:

Just in case u wanna know, Kelvin from Opera just told me today that he has an AC(figure 8) tip available at his shop.

Ohhh.. got contact number please?
Thanks!

SMYUEN said:
Auburn said:
Alvin666 said:

Ohhh.. got contact number please?
Thanks!

Here u go : 90263633.

Cheers!

Yuen n Alvin666,

Sigh, the 2 of u r makin me miss my cabrio lots n lots n lots....sigh. life is cruel..............oh yeah, my car was a 318 but I still love it. Too bad we had to part..........love is cruel.

Cheers

ACSCAB2 said:
Yuen n Alvin666,

Sigh, the 2 of u r makin me miss my cabrio lots n lots n lots....sigh. life is cruel..............oh yeah, my car was a 318 but I still love it. Too bad we had to part..........love is cruel.

Cheers

Bro dont sad lah... you gave a cab for a BIG MPV mah!?!?! But seriously why did you have to change so quickly?

ACS CAB2,

Old one dont go.... new one how to come in.... U not rich ok! Thats wat u always said to me!

Anyway, SMYuen, benzline do sell the 8 shape tip at $280. Can try there but duno whether can fit or not??

Cheers...

ACS CAB3 said:
ACS CAB2,

Old one dont go.... new one how to come in.... U not rich ok! Thats wat u always said to me!

Anyway, SMYuen, benzline do sell the 8 shape tip at $280. Can try there but duno whether can fit or not??

Cheers...

OK bro. Tks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back