Accident claim - will this be allowed?

Re: Accident claim - will this be allowed?

Oilman;438224 said:
Is the E46 owner here as well??
Unfortunately not. She's an Auntie driving a stock E46.

Anyway, this kind of driver, not say I curse him, next time his kid no K*J.
No integrity, despite me already paying for his damage out of goodwill and he agreed to settle it that way.

I ganna a few minor accidents before also, but no unhappy ending. All steady one. Either pay or don't pay. No shooting of people in the back.

C3P0;438231 said:
Unfortunately not. She's an Auntie driving a stock E46.

Anyway, this kind of driver, not say I curse him, next time his kid no K*J.
No integrity, despite me already paying for his damage out of goodwill and he agreed to settle it that way.

I ganna a few minor accidents before also, but no unhappy ending. All steady one. Either pay or don't pay. No shooting of people in the back.

KARMA...KARMA...brudder..
I believe it, do you?
if yes, what you said may happen u know?
Amibuta...

Hey C3PO, i was in exactly same situation as you 4yrs ago ( being the last car ),
i settled everything privately with car #2 ( middle car). And it was 10mths after
i receive lawyer letter claiming me...was veri veri shocked..than i call car#2 ( still got his number in my hp..hengz)...than he says he dont know anything about the claim,
he leave everything to his workshop to settle.So for your case, i think it should be the same, car#2 workshop is acting on behalf of him...and claim you. So i think u should really contact him and ask him to sign another settlement letter. He has nothing to loose...And for my case,i fax the lawyer letter and settlement letter to my ins ,and ask them " why huh ? why huh ?? than they contact car#2 workshop and lawyer directly, 100% kaotim...they dont bother me anymore.

JLMC;438237 said:
KARMA...KARMA...brudder..
I believe it, do you?
if yes, what you said may happen u know?
Amibuta...
Heh heh I believe lah....

matrock;438251 said:
Hey C3PO, i was in exactly same situation as you 4yrs ago ( being the last car ),
i settled everything privately with car #2 ( middle car). And it was 10mths after
i receive lawyer letter claiming me...was veri veri shocked..than i call car#2 ( still got his number in my hp..hengz)...than he says he dont know anything about the claim,
he leave everything to his workshop to settle.So for your case, i think it should be the same, car#2 workshop is acting on behalf of him...and claim you. So i think u should really contact him and ask him to sign another settlement letter. He has nothing to loose...And for my case,i fax the lawyer letter and settlement letter to my ins ,and ask them " why huh ? why huh ?? than they contact car#2 workshop and lawyer directly, 100% kaotim...they dont bother me anymore.

10 mths! Amazing.....I will try to find out more, definitely!

good people will hv good karma...
bad ppl will become ants in their next life..let ppl step everyday..hahahaha..
Robot...laugh over it when its over...no fret, bro!

Poor robot.. how come so suay one.. haiz.. free go Club Sandy lah.. i buy you kopi... *pssstz*.. I also suggest you get in touch with Goat... just incase damnz insurance company need one for scrapping.... don't say I say one hor....:sneaky:

C3P0;438198 said:
Good idea. The workshop is opposite the old Bt Merah Safra. I'll drop by and ask him to write me something....

i don't think you would want to do that. in most instances, the workshop is the party who submitted the claim on the owner's behalf..better to look for the owner
very often the owners don't even know that such claims were made

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back