ActiveHybrid 3 @ $300,000

Re: ActiveHybrid 3 @ $300,000

MapleLeaf;923969 said:
I cannot remember which version. I went to have a look but did not like it.... no matter the efforts in branding... it still looks Jap.

totally agree. in fact, it's exactly the same thing. clear cut example is RX vs Harrier, where the diff is only the Lexus vs Toyota badge and the 3rd mirror.

It's all about marketing I guess. Could have been a good car but the price is simply too high.... I remembered when CNG first came out, many went for the conversion and paid thousands.... Doesn't seem to be popular now =(

BMW cars ; price high to differentiate from Audi and Mercedes.

Booked myself a mineral grey ah3; missed Coe bid last week; gotta to wait a while more.

2012 production car better to reg in 2012 not 2013. Any comments?

Except there won't be a 3 series badged 335 coupe... all rumours point to a 435i or maybe even a 440i with an updated/refreshed N55 engine

Draven005;926500 said:
Booked myself a mineral grey ah3; missed Coe bid last week; gotta to wait a while more.

congrats. pml is not about to allow u to reg in 2013. they'd need the nos. for the sales target for 2012, plus SE needs nos. for their bonus

gadgets;924378 said:
totally agree. in fact, it's exactly the same thing. clear cut example is RX vs Harrier, where the diff is only the Lexus vs Toyota badge and the 3rd mirror.

RX vs harrier thingy is one thing. The gs is a totally different story.

While it is jap, it basically solves every single thing that I hate about the f10. These include overly stiff rear seats, jerky gearbox especially at 20-30km/hr crawling traffic, brake noise, crashing suspension when going over road imperfection, turning radius of a truck when it is a short car...It is as if, lexus took a f10, gave it to a young engineer for day to day use and then asked the engineer for a report on its short comings. Interior is every bit as good(actually, better than) as the f10, plus the seats are really comfy and hugging for asian size(i.e. short people who are not over-weight). Everything is great except that they left the turbo charger on the drawing board and the sound insulation at the factory.

Draven005;926500 said:
BMW cars ; price high to differentiate from Audi and Mercedes.

Don't worry, pml will help you source coe one...this year pml sales is lumber 1.

couldn't agree more on OVERLY STIFF REAR SEATS ... even front seats are not very comfy
passengers from relative to friend to colleague had commented sitting rather uncomfortable at the rear
it's a huge dissappointment judging from BMW context (price and reputation) and expect it's better than this

Slow_poke_driver;926630 said:
RX vs harrier thingy is one thing. The gs is a totally different story.

While it is jap, it basically solves every single thing that I hate about the f10. These include overly stiff rear seats, jerky gearbox especially at 20-30km/hr crawling traffic, brake noise, crashing suspension when going over road imperfection, turning radius of a truck when it is a short car...It is as if, lexus took a f10, gave it to a young engineer for day to day use and then asked the engineer for a report on its short comings. Interior is every bit as good(actually, better than) as the f10, plus the seats are really comfy and hugging for asian size(i.e. short people who are not over-weight). Everything is great except that they left the turbo charger on the drawing board and the sound insulation at the factory.

Last edited by a moderator:

i rather get a 528,not worthwhile to buy a 3 series given the price gap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back