ActiveHybrid 5

ariesleo

Hi Guys,

Went to PML yesterday and placed a deposit for the ActiveHybrid 5. Book it based on impulse and in fact the SE said if I want, can change to either the normal 520 or 528, latest by the end of the week. The only color left is the light blue.

Any recommendation??

Many Cheers!!

Re: ActiveHybrid 5

How does it drive? ActiveHybrid runs an inline6 turbo right? Don't change to 4pots lah...

ariesleo;825105 said:
Hi Guys,

Went to PML yesterday and placed a deposit for the ActiveHybrid 5. Book it based on impulse and in fact the SE said if I want, can change to either the normal 520 or 528, latest by the end of the week. The only color left is the light blue.

Any recommendation??

Many Cheers!!

Congrats. Not many people has the capacity to buy an ActiveHybrid 5 on impulse.....

MapleLeaf;825343 said:
Remember to bring along your credit card for deposit downpayment.

My plan is to keep my car for 10 years if possible. Too early to bring out the credit card (7 more years to go:shhhh:).

ktnpl;825347 said:
My plan is to keep my car for 10 years if possible. :).

Haha. I said the same thing when I bought my Honda Accord.

Then I said the same thing when I bought my E46.

Now I am saying I am also going to keep my E60 for.... the second round of 10 years.

You believe me again?

ariesleo;825105 said:
Hi Guys,

Any recommendation??

Many Cheers!!

What is making you have second thoughts?

Have you driven the 520 or 528 for comparison?

I tested the AH5 and i liked it. For me, personally if i did not have my 523 already, i would have gone for the AH5. Was it only 5k off the list price the deal PML gave you?

As a matter of fact, I was given a pretty good overtrade for my used car and yes, you can test drive the AH 5 in PML.

Can share the deal you got from PML? kamsia in advance
Just doing homework in case the COE drops to 2009 levels :D

Last edited by a moderator:

i keep hearing ppl say PML giving good overtrade, why it never happen to me????? NNB

hitmee;825575 said:
i keep hearing ppl say PML giving good overtrade, why it never happen to me????? NNB

Truth ... Pml said will gd ot when I was thinking to change f10 ( just thinking only ) last 4 mths ago but in fact 5k lower than outside car dealer can do so ended up I just kept my e60 till now and probably until Coe drop to $2 again :woottt:

qus;825440 said:
What is making you have second thoughts?

Have you driven the 520 or 528 for comparison?

I tested the AH5 and i liked it. For me, personally if i did not have my 523 already, i would have gone for the AH5. Was it only 5k off the list price the deal PML gave you?

How Much? Need to pray for it.. haha

Hi,

PML give me abt 17k OT based on the highest given by used car dealer. Not really the best but still acceptable.

Cheers

ariesleo;827381 said:
Hi,

PML give me abt 17k OT based on the highest given by used car dealer. Not really the best but still acceptable.

Cheers

yes very good OT. only mean one thing, the listed price is very profitable. :)

may i know how much is it listed?

List price for ActiveHybrid 5 sedan is $312,800 vs $330,800 for 535 sedan based on yesterday's price list.

btw, I didn't know have to pay for parking at PML Alexandra on weekdays. I remember my previous visits on weekends were all free even though I did not have any sales persons attending to me.

ariesleo;827381 said:
Hi,

Cheers

Decided to stick to your decision? You do know there is some sacrifice in boot space with the hybrid. Just in case space is impt..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
f88betcouk1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back