ActiveHybrid 5

Re: ActiveHybrid 5

What I heard is that PML will not be bringing in the petrol 535 liao. The listed is 312800, supposed to be the pre launching price. Next shipment will all be in alpine white (3 units)

cheers

I was at PML yesterday and according to SE, 535i is going to be replace to the AH5. Is this replacement just for PML or all sales channel?

And this morning PI offer me 535i special price, $3k more than their 528i M-sport.

Any advise before signing on the dotted line?

Porky89;830865 said:
I was at PML yesterday and according to SE, 535i is going to be replace to the AH5. Is this replacement just for PML or all sales channel?

And this morning PI offer me 535i special price, $3k more than their 528i M-sport.

Any advise before signing on the dotted line?

need to know which PI and what specs they giving you on your 535i.. Head up display, soft closing, tailgate, peddle shift, sun roof, 4 zone a/c?

Porky89;831041 said:
All options mentioned provided except HUD.

How about Idrive ? 7 or 10 inch? actually if all expect HUD is quite good price.. 535i or 535GT?

Porky89;831041 said:
All options mentioned provided except HUD.

What's the price they offered you ? Care to share? As I have been to lots of PI when I was searching for my 535i.. So maybe can let you know which PI have a good 535!.

Go to AML, both green and red signage shop very hungry. Green shop throwing their GT, red shop throwing their 535 sedan.

Tomolo I going to Bukit batok to see another hungry shop.

there is one dealer with full high specs 535i, white car .. same specs as PML..

pm me too! thanks

Alamak. So many... Me too...

Just post here la. $244k full config, only without HuD. From V*NC*R

i am driving my 2 months old 528, very impressive. However, if i got the $$, i would choose active hybrid 5 without thinking....... go for it bro!

AH5 now above 300K, a bit steep pricing. No PI choice maybe thats why PML hang up high high...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
f88betcouk1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back