Adapter for Car Audio

Hi guys,

For the E60 stock audio system, what adapter should I get to connect my Samsung S4/Note 3 to the car audio? Where can I get it?

Thanks.

Re: Adapter for Car Audio

Donkey Kong;1077242 said:
Hi guys,

For the E60 stock audio system, what adapter should I get to connect my Samsung S4/Note 3 to the car audio? Where can I get it?

Thanks.

Add an Aux input will be the easiest way to go, if you dont have.

If you want bluetooth audio, this unit for your consideration:

[video=youtube;8bj3vKdhdY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bj3vKdhdY4[/video]

greenfunk;1077591 said:
Hey!
If your car already has an AUX input jack you can get the ExtremeMac InCharge Auto BT.
It's good because if you have an AUX input jack then you can like bluetooth your music/calls/googlemaps with the device.

https://www.xtrememac.com/en-US/products/chargers/incharge-series/incharge-auto-bt/

I got it in SG for $50.

This is a quite good and basic solution for any car has AUX. If no AUX, it can be activated too.

But driver still can not control (previous, next, pause, change album, etc) by iDrive and Steering Wheel buttons, and also can not see the music title and information in the Car LCD.

EleBest;1077596 said:
This is a quite good and basic solution for any car has AUX. If no AUX, it can be activated too.

But driver still can not control (previous, next, pause, change album, etc) by iDrive and Steering Wheel buttons, and also can not see the music title and information in the Car LCD.

Agreed.. However, it's a cheap solution to it.. Can you pm the cost for your item? But it's for e90 without idrive.

E90 can add COMBOX to get original Bluetooth and USB for iPod if it is year 08 later. But damage is bit high.

Simple and cheap solution is FM transmitter or AUX.

my aux input is nowhere to be found.. any WS that help to put just the aux input?

Gonz_10;1111077 said:
The sound effect sucks through AUX...

not too impressed with the stock sound system on my 520i. but the cornering and road handling is very good, .

absalom;1111127 said:
not too impressed with the stock sound system on my 520i. but the cornering and road handling is very good, .

the drive is indeed very impressive but not the sound system and head unit!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winrent

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back