Additives in fuel

sch21

HI Guys,

Just wondering if any of you had used additives into your fuel tank. Whats the result if had used and which brands do u use? Does it improve your fuel efficency by a fair bit as well?

I have a friend driving a honda civic whom used the brand "STP" (which can be bought from NTUC). He mentioned that his fuel efficiency has improved from 10-11km/l to 12km/l. Thinnking of trying but not too sure if its a good or bad thing to add to the fuel tank.

Re: Additives in fuel

Discussed many times before. Save your money on these additives.

hi

thanks for the reply.. any chance u can pt me to the thread on the discussion?

thanks

Driving for 18 years and tried many...didn't work. save your money.

Just for your viewing.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2KNbbdQv3E[/YOUTUBE]

can we sue them for wrong information as written on the bottles?
since the test shows an avg -2% for all the test done....

... no cheap power... heh!

It depends on the condition of your engine as well as injectors, valves etc.

All these additives are usually cleaners that helps to keep your combustion chamber, intake valves and injectors clean. If they are already clean (using good fuels do help to keep them clean), such additives will not improve anything. But if they are dirty and clogging up (esp. injectors), then using additives will help.

Hi bros, if you interested to try out the NANO Fuel from ROAR do let me know, cos the fuel works for many cars that had use it before, still waiting for bro Ken to try, haha, see you guys soon, cheers!

Leslie-Venus;386898 said:
Hi bros, if you interested to try out the NANO Fuel from ROAR do let me know, cos the fuel works for many cars that had use it before, still waiting for bro Ken to try, haha, see you guys soon, cheers!

Hmmm.. for commercial ads.

Might want to check in with the Mods first

hmm give greenplus a try. i think it really works. you will feel the gain and torque. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbcworkshop
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back