Advanced Car Eye - still worth to install ?

KSC

PML charge almost $1K for a 2 year old tech gadget....is it worth the money ?

anyone try the china CYHY hidden cam for BMW....it look really neat which i personally think this should be the OEM design rather then the bulky ACE.

PML charge almost $1K for a 2 year old tech gadget....is it worth the money ?

I don't think so. Additionally, the software to play back the clips is for windows only.

You CAN play the clips back using VLC, but no info - date, time, GPS info - nothing will display.

Europe got ACE 2.0 but SG still selling first generation

ACE 2.0 got wifi and Bluetooth plus neatly installed under rear view mirror

So nice

Will installing the ACE 2.0 outside void PML's warranty?
Retrofitting of original bmw parts that require electrical power will void warranty

I asked PML SA when I knew Max installing 2.0 for customers

Sad but LL lor...bmw void warranty is not worth:(

I recently tried installing the AcE 2.0. Funny thing about this is that it cant be installed in any car with a rear sunshade. Front n rear are simlar in size.

Cheers

The rear camera is too big...hence the automatic sunshade might hit onto it

I would be curios about the feedback as well. I hate how the v1.0 obstructs the windscreen. The v2.0 seems to be much more compact and can be hidden under the mirror.

I wonder if PML gives any "trade in value" to the v1.0 cameras.

i'm considering blackvue DR750S-2CH or iRoad X9 as they have better features than ACE 2. appreciate it if anyone could advise or share their experience. thanks in advance

Ace 2 looks and feels good. Quite easy to use together with the app. Mine came with the car, installed nicely with no messy wires

I have 2.0.. but unfortunately it can’t connect to my Hp as the wifi shows no internet connection.

Anyone has this issue??

I have 2.0.. but unfortunately it can’t connect to my Hp as the wifi shows no internet connection.

Anyone has this issue??

I collected my car 2 weeks ago and had the same issue since day 1. Cannot detect the camera wifi. PML has arranged for my car to be sent in to rectify

I have this problem intermittently and it happens to iPhone Xs and iPhone7. PML says bring in to check ... sigh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back