Advice Needed: GT3 vs AM V8 vs R8 vs LFA vs GTR

Re: Advice Needed: GT3 vs AM V8 vs R8 vs LFA vs GTR

Nuke;241015 said:
Harry, in terms of road presence and pretentiousness, does the R8 rank that low vs a Gallardo or a Ferrari? I'ld still spot that car from far away. If it's a daily then dun get something tt will give u headaches with the humps and bumps in singapore.

Nuke, It will be a weekend drive but still will most prob want something that is comfortable and not too harcore hence my hesistance towards a GT3. Thks

Mockngbrd;241054 said:
interior got how many color options?
pink lah, like normal.

since u can get a R8 without that ugly black panel..why not a body colour 1..
683feb00.jpg

go for the R8.. love the headlights

nicholastan91;241146 said:
since u can get a R8 without that ugly black panel..why not a body colour 1..

Thats a good idea so it doesnt look like a band aid!

dun really like the styling of R8....the longer u look at it, the uglier it becomes. the Aston is a true show stealer, beautiful and elegant, muscular and timeless gran tourer design... Desirable brand with luxury at its best.

gtr_Gtti;241221 said:
dun really like the styling of R8....the longer u look at it, the uglier it becomes. the Aston is a true show stealer, beautiful and elegant, muscular and timeless gran tourer design... Desirable brand with luxury at its best.
reliability very lauyah/lousy lah.

So many cases of long termers UP LORRY literally.

so end of the day..i still think the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera the best! hehe
good for a weekend car..or maybe the LP640..wow

saw one orange cruising along PIE towards Jurong on last SUN. the muffler sound damm sweet.

thats what i love abt the sound..it sounds like a cow stuck in a kettle..lol

nicholastan91;241270 said:
thats what i love abt the sound..it sounds like a cow stuck in a kettle..lol

Guys - thanks for all your advice and comments! I have narrowed down my decision to either an AMV8 or R8. Will wait till mid October for the test drive then will decide on choice. Hopefully in about 9-12 months (the time for either car to come), I'll be able to come to our monthly meet up with a new ride. Thks again ! I'll put a post after test driving the R8.

Harry1;241284 said:
Guys - thanks for all your advice and comments! I have narrowed down my decision to either an AMV8 or R8. Will wait till mid October for the test drive then will decide on choice. Hopefully in about 9-12 months (the time for either car to come), I'll be able to come to our monthly meet up with a new ride. Thks again ! I'll put a post after test driving the R8.
with the American NINJA loans issues and their tanking stock market, I bet you could cut the wait down to 4 months.

Porsche cut the wait to 3 months already, from 9 months.

Harry1;241284 said:

honestly, u can't go wrong with either :cloud9:

but just in case... here's a white R8 with a black blade
Audi_R8_white.jpg

lol mock..that looks like ur car! nice combo..Harry1..waiting for the good news!! congrats

Harry1;240285 said:
I think driving a Lambo or Ferrari may be a tad too pretentious :)[/quote

Beg to differ! Especially if you are driving it only on weekends. you be surprised how many lambo owners drive their cars hard. Of course these 2 marques attract more than their fair share of posers but I would point out that the aston drivers are pretty pretty soft on their cars. Be a pretty rare sight to see someone taking their aston for a sunday morning b road drive...

Harry1;240193 said:
Hi all,

Am back on the forum after a very long absence. Wanted some advice on my next ride. Thanks for everyone's help, have managed to sell my last car after many months of searching for the right buyer.

Whats everyone thoughts of the following rides:

1. Porsche GT3
2. Aston V8 Vantage Sportshift
3. Audi R8
4. Lexus LF-A
5. Nissan Skyline GTR

Thanks for everyone's inputs.

Best rgds

Harry

:laughlik:

The GT3 RS is my choice of the century!! :) simply awesome!!!:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meeconexcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back