advice needed.

Racebred

Core Group Members
you can drive it up to KL, but dont exceed 4500rpm. also, remember not to stick to a certain rpm for a prolonged period of time. vary your speed or gear selection so that your engine will not be running on the same rpm for a long time.

Racebred said:
you can drive it up to KL, but dont exceed 4500rpm. also, remember not to stick to a certain rpm for a prolonged period of time. vary your speed or gear selection so that your engine will not be running on the same rpm for a long time.

Like that better don’t take the highway………….Kekekekeke ;)

Racebred said:

Hi dude,

thanks for the tip,

have any bros here ever got their Bimmer stolen across the boader??

OttO

Re: advice needed.

otto said:
Hi people,

I'm planning to drive up to KL over the long weekend,

will be getting my ride 1 day before this trip.

My question is..

is it safe to drive up to KL?

do I need to run in the car?

What do I need to look out for?

Your advice appreciated.

Regards

OttO

Bro..

Make sure always hv RM30-50 ready for charity if plan to drive anything abv 120km/hr... Nw might cost u more since Hari Raya ard the corner..
Safe drving dude!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, charity is very important especially this period since they most in need of it.

Otto, although I am sure that some people have had bad things happen to their cars, overall it is still safe to drive in Malaysia. One piece of advice, if at all possible try not to stop if someone tries to do anything funny to you.

Enjoy your trip.

Either that you have stickers of pig's head all over your car like the owner of the pig's kidney soup restaurant in Geylang, he has stickers of at least 100 similing porky face in his mercs! According to unreliable sources, its rather effective in keeping you safe from harm in Malaysia!

Winston said:
Either that you have stickers of pig's head all over your car like the owner of the pig's kidney soup restaurant in Geylang, he has stickers of at least 100 similing porky face in his mercs! According to unreliable sources, its rather effective in keeping you safe from harm in Malaysia!

Errr... I dont think so dude. Where do you think that most of our pork comes from?

But seriously, think you should worry more about the bad road accidents during this period then the cops.

-X- said:
the fine along NS is flat rm300 during festive period, so dun play play :|

Okay guys!

Collecting my ride later and will be at uncle Lim's desk noon time tomorrow.

lets hope I get to keep my pants this time.

I shall return.( hopefully with a bit of Uncle Lim's $$$)

OttO

some advise from a KL friend.

when you are approaching your car to go into it, look around first.

if there are people around you/your car, take note of their reactions.

Never go to your door, unlock, then sit in, like you do in singapore.

instead, unlock your car from a distance, notice the reactions of "potential carjackers", if people turn their head or get ready to move in, lock car again and walk away.

if nothing, then walk quickly to your car and once door is closed, lock it.

otto said:
Hi people,

I'm planning to drive up to KL over the long weekend,

will be getting my ride 1 day before this trip.

My question is..

is it safe to drive up to KL?

do I need to run in the car?

What do I need to look out for?

Your advice appreciated.

Regards

OttO

Print a sticker that reads " Malaysia Boleh " or " Malaysia's Multimedia Super Corridor" something like that will help..... :thumbsup: :laughlik:

TripleM said:
Print a sticker that reads " Malaysia Boleh " or " Malaysia's Multimedia Super Corridor" something like that will help.....

Ya. So your M3 emblem should read Malaysia Tiga?

RB is right... things can happen anywhere... but the most important thing to remember is to be vigilant and be aware of your surroundings.

RB is right... things can happen anywhere... but the most important thing to remember is to be vigilant and be aware of your surroundings.

Racebred said:

why leh?

Thanks!

Hi People,

The ride up north was indeed sweet, the food even better.

did not have any trouble with the legal robbers nor the locals.

Thanks for all you advice and looking forward driving up again.

OttO :dance:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66vncomtop01
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back