Advice Needed

dgman

Hi Bros,

went to TWM today thought of purchasing 2 yr warranty with them. After their inspection they said the following :

1. the gearbox jerking when stopping i.e when ur about to slow down. like someone knock u from behind those feeling. some valve damage need to fix $800

2.Oil sensor leaking, Vac Sensor leaking = $500

3. the small spray at the LHS headlight need replacement cannot retract properly = $300

The Warranty itself cost $1080 for 2 years i just got my car yesterday 320i XL to me everything felt normal maybe the jerking park occasionally.

Should i fix and purchase the warranty? Or should i just send to BOV, Boss , PML to check out the issue?

Appreciate your kind advice.

Re: Advice Needed

2 school of thoughts

a. fix the problem yourself and fk the warranty

b. buy the warranty for insurance sake since $1k nia (still have fork out another $1k+ to fix spoilt parts). but based on track record, when it comes to claim warranty .... very tricky and vomit blood. do you think vendor is easy to let you claim warranty by earning your $1k premium ($500 for 1 year)

Last edited by a moderator:

dun waste time..pls

just send it in to bvo for a quote and see what is wrong.

Bernard BOV is not around ... maybe i go back to the dealer tomorrow to try work things out with him .... wish me luck bros

i 2nd the engagement of the workshops to take a look at your problem, no harm trying and it might be cheaper.
from a car owner point of view, 500+/annum for 2 years worth of warranty seems like not bad a deal cos any major parts spoiled will burn one freaking big hole in our pockets but the only worry is what does the warranty cover and are they that easy to work with when it comes to claims.
is that a claim limit (ceiling) by the way?
its like alot of buy-sell scenario, buy that time simi mah ehsai but got problem, they start giving excuses.
the best joke to date is probably the AVIVA insurance case where they return the premium and tell owner to settle his own accident claim.

Lol....the AVIVA is real .... nothing to say ... i read up on TWM warranty looks like alot of folks have issues with tem claiming even in other forums...how about comfort delgro? or Star warranty?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet52com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back