advice needed

ehonda

hi, my front bumper was hit by a van recently and the parking sensor on the right was damaged... I have the sensor put back by a workshop and the parking system sometimes work, and sometimes don't work, in fact most of the time don't work... and the warning keeps coming on which is irritating, especially when I start to exceed 90kmh... feels like a taxi exceeding the speed limit... any idea how I can get it fixed?

I am hesitating whether to get the front bumper replaced or resprayed... anyone selling sporty front bumper?

Re: advice needed

ehonda;765576 said:
hi, my front bumper was hit by a van recently and the parking sensor on the right was damaged... I have the sensor put back by a workshop and the parking system sometimes work, and sometimes don't work, in fact most of the time don't work... and the warning keeps coming on which is irritating, especially when I start to exceed 90kmh... feels like a taxi exceeding the speed limit... any idea how I can get it fixed?

I am hesitating whether to get the front bumper replaced or resprayed... anyone selling sporty front bumper?

call Mike of Sin Wee Chuan 9107 4888....
so long engine got no check light....

* hope he can help you on this.........
cheers

ac323;765581 said:
call Mike of Sin Wee Chuan 9107 4888....
so long engine got no check light....

* hope he can help you on this.........
cheers

bro, call him for parking sensor or bumper?

ehonda;765589 said:
bro, call him for parking sensor or bumper?

both cause he might have a used set here or there........

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back