Advice on Loss of low end for GruppeM ???

Dear sir,

may I enquire whether will there be an obvious loss of low end power if I were to fit a GruppeM for my intake?

I am interested in this mod but did hear abit from someone from the BMW scene that it will improve the mid and high end power and sound great but there's a loss in low end power.

Just like to hear from the guys who had done this mod and appreciate their frank opininon.

Thanks and is there any existing stock for the GruppeM ?

How much does it cost and how long does it take to fit it in ?

Thanks again guys.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers !!!

:whattheh:

Re: Advice on Loss of low end for GruppeM ???

Is yours the valvetronic 2.0 one or the 1.9l pre facelifted one?

Had an open air cone filter installed on the 1.9l before and it sucked. Really lousy at low end.

Could be different for the 2.0 valvetronic but it's best to check with Joe(carhartt).

8884 said:
Dear sir,

may I enquire whether will there be an obvious loss of low end power if I were to fit a GruppeM for my intake?

I am interested in this mod but did hear abit from someone from the BMW scene that it will improve the mid and high end power and sound great but there's a loss in low end power.

Just like to hear from the guys who had done this mod and appreciate their frank opininon.

Thanks again guys.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers !!!

Advice on Loss of low end for GruppeM ???

:slaphead:

Roger that.

My model belongs to the 318i (2.0 Valvetronic) Yr 2002.

So there's hardly any loss of low end power, may I ask how may I get my hands on one of it ?

Any drivers currently using this mod can share some advice for me as what to look out for when buying it ?

Thank you very much.

Have a great week ahead.

8884 said:
:slaphead:

Roger that.

My model belongs to the 318i (2.0 Valvetronic) Yr 2002.

So there's hardly any loss of low end power, may I ask how may I get my hands on one of it ?

Any drivers currently using this mod can share some advice for me as what to look out for when buying it ?

Thank you very much.

Have a great week ahead.

U can order from Wilman2772. At least 3 other bros have installed it. They are Carhatt, SL2 and Kentonna. Go search the relevant Gruppe M threads for their comments.

8884 said:
Dear sir,

Thanks again guys.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers !!!

Bimmer engine is nice for revving so sacrifice a bit of front end torque for higher end is quite ok IMO...

Just fitted the GruppeM for E39 M5... sounds great ...the air intake sounds smoother.... not so grainy i think ... but the loudness did not really increase i think... power wise.. do not see a big difference or much to go wow about. Overall... it is a nice fun mod to do it yourself...very quick to fit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back