Advice on scratch repair work

twtan

Unfortunate to have this scratch on my car. Any recommendation where I can get this paint work done without costing an arm & leg?

Re: Advice on scratch repair work

twtan;1092673 said:
Unfortunate to have this scratch on my car. Any recommendation where I can get this paint work done without costing an arm & leg?

any of our site sponsor workshop should be able to help you on this.................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Its a long scratch and quite deep. dont think you can polish it away.

may have to repaint the whole segment. check with the site sponsors, or your preferred paint workshop.

I recommend you go some Bomoh n put a gong tao on that son of a ccb bitch for scratching ur car cos tat was definitely with intention

....unless it was ur own ppl do one then cancel last recommendation.

U can look for JDM our site sponsor for a quote

[ QUOTE=MW;1092694]I recommend you go some Bomoh n put a gong tao on that son of a ccb bitch for scratching ur car cos tat was definitely with intention

....unless it was ur own ppl do one then cancel last recommendation.

U can look for JDM our site sponsor for a quote[/QUOTE]

Ask the bomoh to use two coconuts for added magic stats.

buy some sandpaper and sand down your whole car for the very "in" Frozen look! 8):)

or you can try friendly Gavin at Revol to polish it down for you (he may even do it at no charge), if it does not work, can ask him to quote for respray as they have a spray-paint shop too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back