Aeroplane sound after install gruppe M

Re: Aeroplane sound after install gruppe M

Did u change ur engine as well?

Wat u mean aeroplane sound?

hahaha...no lah ,those sound are like from speaker but i did nutting on my sound system leh

ST.Phase said:
hahaha...no lah ,those sound are like from speaker but i did nutting on my sound system leh

Oops, siao liao!! U bought the aircraft GruppeM version!!! There's a car GruppeM version for ours!!

'The Great White'

ST.Phase said:
what do you mean by aeroplane sound? please care to elborate more than just saying sounds like the speakers. Thanks.

its like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..that the best i can do!!

ST.Phase said:
its like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..that the best i can do!!
and its coming from the speakers? sounds like you might have a grounding problem with the stereo and not due to the Gruppe M.

no lah bro i said it sounds like the speaker grounding problem but the sound came from the filter itself..

ST.Phase said:
no lah bro i said it sounds like the speaker grounding problem but the sound came from the filter itself..
Then at what rev range does the sound come in? Or does it come on only during certain conditions, eg. heavy acceleration, cruising?

when i slowly accelerate dan the sound will come in ..nt during cruising and heavy acceleration cant hear cos the exhuast and the engine sound will be louder ..sigh...

ST.Phase said:
when i slowly accelerate dan the sound will come in ..nt during cruising and heavy acceleration cant hear cos the exhuast and the engine sound will be louder ..sigh...
wah.. like that I dunno man...

i tried this morning pumping the accelerate pedal,its only when i pump than the sound occur..

ST.Phase said:
i tried this morning pumping the accelerate pedal,its only when i pump than the sound occur..
hmm.... dunno leh... did you bring to your workshop to take a look?

ST.Phase said:
any bro have tis problem??sound can be heard from inside d car....

I take aeroplane quite often, is it the Boeing 777 or 747 or 767 or the Air Bus A-300 or perhaps the Tomcat/Mirage?

TripleM said:
I take aeroplane quite often, is it the Boeing 777 or 747 or 767 or the Air Bus A-300 or perhaps the Tomcat/Mirage?
I quite like the Tomcat leh... or any twin engine jet... stereo effect... hahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back