Aeroplane sound after install gruppe M

Re: Aeroplane sound after install gruppe M

rex7_vtec said:
Bro, I know what kinda sound you toking about.... I have the same sound in my car
so its normal for gruppe m to sound this way?

its not annoying, is it?

hmm...interesting...never noticed this before...maybe deaf liao.

ST.Phase said:
any bro have tis problem??sound can be heard from inside d car....
If the "aeroplane" sound sounds louder in the early morning and late night when the air is cool, and sounds like it is coming from the left bonnet side of the car then it is most likely from the GruppeM. The only way to know for sure is to replace the GruppeM with the stock filter and drive. IMHO, the tonal differences between the exhaust and the cone filter (Blitz or GruppeM) makes revving pretty sweet.

Remus325 said:
If the "aeroplane" sound sounds louder in the early morning and late night when the air is cool, and sounds like it is coming from the left bonnet side of the car then it is most likely from the GruppeM. The only way to know for sure is to replace the GruppeM with the stock filter and drive. IMHO, the tonal differences between the exhaust and the cone filter (Blitz or GruppeM) makes revving pretty sweet.

Yup I agree, with standard box there's totally no sound. The whining is consistent with the movement of the accelerator..

rex7_vtec said:
Yup I agree, with standard box there's totally no sound. The whining is consistent with the movement of the accelerator..

So which aeroplane is it mate?

Aeroplane sounds goot machiam like rotary engine.. at least better than propeller plane! hahahah

TripleM said:

Aiya ,U all no need to guess lah.The answer is Air France Concorde!!!

you guys are brutal man ......ever think of joining Alfred Neuman's team ???

on a serious note - will let you know which aircraft type as I have ordered the Gruppe M ..

aahhh...m3 gruppeM....

Nuke said:
hmm...interesting...never noticed this before...maybe deaf liao.
must be lah... you everyday stand behind the jet exhaust sure deaf one... hahahaha...

MYSTIC said:

you guys are brutal man ......ever think of joining Alfred Neuman's team ???

on a serious note - will let you know which aircraft type as I have ordered the Gruppe M ..
very very sweet... must let me hear leh... not that I can ever find the space to put it on my car...

ya feel the same too,bro i was push by a toyota vios last nite man!! shit they really see us no up wor!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back