aftermarket headers for RHD 645ci

gasterus

Hi guys,

I'm new in this forum. Maybe you guys could help me out. Do you know which tuner beside RacDyn produce header/sport cats for the RHD 645ci? And you know if I can bypass the stock cats? Will it trigger any "check engine" warning lights? Your expertise is highly appreciated:)

Re: aftermarket headers for RHD 645ci

Hi Sandy,

Welcome.. To BMW-SG

You can try Headers from HIOP. Can look for Billy or Amos for any technical issues..

Juzz For Cars Pte Ltd
Blk 176 Sin Ming Drive
#03-13/16
Sin Ming Auto Care
Singapore 575721
Email: [email protected]

gasterus;153361 said:
Hi guys,

I'm new in this forum. Maybe you guys could help me out. Do you know which tuner beside RacDyn produce header/sport cats for the RHD 645ci? And you know if I can bypass the stock cats? Will it trigger any "check engine" warning lights? Your expertise is highly appreciated:)

Thanks for the info Brian! I heard from Juzz the HIOP is coming out with a header set in 2-3 months. Do you want me to ask for you the price of the Ac Schnitzer Tension front bumper? There is a local dealer here in Jakarta. I think Performance Motor is the dealer for AC in spore right?

My lord! Will that be an easy bolt-on affair or do they need to lift the block to access the headers?

Actually, you may consider SuperSprint as well.. Or Hamann... both companies already have headers for the N62 V8...
Might not need to lift the whole block.. but for 2 sets of headers, u are looking at least S$6500!! :D

Checked with BMW workshop, and confirmed that engine removal/lifting is not required...it is bolt on installation, but require 1 full day to install. Yup! the Hamann header cost at nasty price of $2,900 euros. Still seeking for cheaper alternatives, FYI only RD and Hamann has the header for the RHD 645

nope... Supersprint does have it for ur car.. but they make it for Hamann!! hahahah... well... Hamann is Supersprint... same goes like Breyton springs are H&R actually... sama sama...

Wonder if PML can fit the headers...

nope... PML wouldn't fit these headers for u... just go to J4C... easier... cheaper also...

And then the next time my 6er goes back to PML for service, the service manager will ask me to bite an apple and bend over :cloud9: But thanks though for the info, might come in handy...soon.

:screwedu: :screwedu:

sorry hor... PML wouldn't say a thing la... void ur exhaust warranty... how to?? When its TUV approved??
I went back to PML with so many mods, still they accepted it with no qualms!! :woowooo:

Gasterus... whats a good BMW workshop in jakarta? do they do a good job and really know their stuff?

Kiddy M;160123 said:
sorry hor... PML wouldn't say a thing la... void ur exhaust warranty... how to?? When its TUV approved??
I went back to PML with so many mods, still they accepted it with no qualms!! :woowooo:

Cool. Thats exactly what I want to hear. Guess my Christmas shopping needs to factor in a new set of headers from J4C. Wonder how long they take to install and any reprogramming needed... :oops:

just check with AMOS or Seetoh... check their contact details from the resources page here.. usually it will take around 4~6 weeks for these European companies to get ur order sorted...so patience... b4 Xmas delivery is.... hmmm....

Checked. Headers aren't available yet. Wait another 4-6 months, thats what Amos told me. Well, I guess its worth the wait. Gives me some time to spend the moola on other more important things in life. Thanks guys.

Kiddy M;160123 said:
:screwedu: :screwedu:

Maybe PML see you "fierce look", their balls drop... :lol2:

:offtopic:

hahaha.. no.. I brought one chio bu along.. wear mini skirt, halter top... SE see liao.. steam.. simi also ok... :lol2:

Kiddy M;161026 said:
:offtopic:

hahaha.. no.. I brought one chio bu along.. wear mini skirt, halter top... SE see liao.. steam.. simi also ok... :lol2:

No wonder lah... Next time the chio bu bring to Juzz pls... Then we see liao, simi oso ok. :lol2:

sure a not??!!! onz la!! I bring a few... then supercharger & all free!! shiok!! do lap dance on Billy..:lol2: :lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back