Afternoon's flood did this to me

Re: Afternoon's flood did this to me

RTCS , respect u for DIY-in most of the remedy urself.!

Glad things so far turns out well. gd luck!

I really admire your dedication and patience in DIY-ing your ride!

Hope that everything is fine now and, look on the bright side, u managed to fix your exhaust and that could contribute to better fuel consumption! YAY!

jin teck;275306 said:
you should have call any of the Sandees n we will come to help to pasar malam n dry all parts for you. Anyway, hope your ride is back in shape. Which workshop did you go too since is cheap n good. Can share?
Ya RTCS, jinteck is right, besides eyeing Sandy, we also like to touch touch each other's car :lol2: 20 people go down for meetup at Jurong East, your car can be done in half a day :)

RTCS, what do you do for a living? When people say to me Singapore is full of people who don't wanna get their hands dirty, I'll tell them there is at least 1 hero.

Engine repair etc. no issue with hands dirty, but what you did was pure hard work. Hats off to you.

Ah Lau doing welding ....

Sorry all the pics that I took were using my faithful O2XDA2s with no flash, so not very sharp but message did get across. Well where is my digital cam? You guess it correctly? It was soaked in my glove compartment and spoiled liao.

jin teck;275306 said:
you should have call any of the Sandees n we will come to help to pasar malam n dry all parts for you. Anyway, hope your ride is back in shape. Which workshop did you go too since is cheap n good. Can share?

Jin Teck I pm to you better lah, since they are not site sponsor

C3P0;275708 said:
Ya RTCS, jinteck is right, besides eyeing Sandy, we also like to touch touch each other's car :lol2: 20 people go down for meetup at Jurong East, your car can be done in half a day :)

yah man, should have thought of it earlier, everybody hold hands and form a circle around and doing folk dancing:)

centurion;275722 said:
RTCS, what do you do for a living? When people say to me Singapore is full of people who don't wanna get their hands dirty, I'll tell them there is at least 1 hero.

Engine repair etc. no issue with hands dirty, but what you did was pure hard work. Hats off to you.

pai seh, pien jia only lah. Actually this type where not much safety/hazard is involved then I'll do, those involving safety and no room for error eg brakes, I better get professionals to do it.

I consider myself very lucky that the flood did not kill my car, luckier when it was bright and shinny for the very 3 days when I was sunning the items.

Bro milk, if you are reading this please can you check for me whether you have the front right speaker and also rear left window motor and pm the price? TIA.

iScoupe, I never buy 4d lah, I buy also won't gena wan. Hehe, but I go $70 price from Toto:)

So many people wished my ride to recover fast. I did it. Thanks to all (fooman700, heerajs, sszone, Puny, ferd, mrericlee, hitmee, jin teck, Sting, C3P0, phil, Mockngbrd, gadgets, yendor, roversen, redrex, henry2703, quicksilver, Orh Lu Lu, Azrielsc, nicholastan91, fooman700, heerajs, sszone, Puny, ferd, mrericlee, hitmee, jin teck, Sting, C3P0, phil, Mockngbrd, gadgets, yendor, roversen, redrex, henry2703, quicksilver, Orh Lu Lu, Azrielsc, nicholastan91, )

Some felt sad and sorry for me, really appreciates. I think this bmw-sg forum rocks, bravo to site creator and admin.

nicholastan91;276058 said:
aiyo..poor digi cam..poor car..poor u

and poor multi-meter...

But hey, time to buy new one liao..:nehnehhh:

RTCS;276068 said:
So many people wished my ride to recover fast. I did it. Thanks to all (fooman700, heerajs, sszone, Puny, ferd, mrericlee, hitmee, jin teck, Sting, C3P0, phil, Mockngbrd, gadgets, yendor, roversen, redrex, henry2703, quicksilver, Orh Lu Lu, Azrielsc, nicholastan91, fooman700, heerajs, sszone, Puny, ferd, mrericlee, hitmee, jin teck, Sting, C3P0, phil, Mockngbrd, gadgets, yendor, roversen, redrex, henry2703, quicksilver, Orh Lu Lu, Azrielsc, nicholastan91, )

Some felt sad and sorry for me, really appreciates. I think this bmw-sg forum rocks, bravo to site creator and admin.
wow..u r welcome!

Haha! RTCS, don't have to thank us twice! We are just admiring your DIY skills and your willingness to get ur hands dirty!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back